Chapter Eleven: Her

POV: Ph1LzA Minecraft

I watch as Sam slowly turns into a Dragon. I can't do anything to help other than protect everyone else, so that's what I do. I manage to get everyone who was waiting outside of the prison to safety and then I go back to check on Sam.

He's not there which scares me, I hope he didn't hurt anyone or himself. I know that in his right mind, Sam wouldn't hurt anyone but right now he's a Dragon. I know that he's let his wings out before but he's never turned into a full Dragon.

The Dragon that Sam turned into was massive compared to me. He wasn't as big as the Ender Dragon is said to be but he was still terrifyingly large. His scales were blue and yellow, alternating in random patches, but there wasn't any green where the colors mixed. His wings were just as big as normal but they looked slightly different. He looked like the pictures of the Ender Dragon I've seen before but blue and yellow. His eyes were purple like when I found him on the mountain a few days ago. It was a terrifying sight to see him as a Dragon.

I unfold my wings and fly up, I'm hoping to find him flying off in some direction. I get up pretty high and begin to look around. I don't go far from where he took off from because I don't want to go in the wrong direction.

I eventually decide to go back towards mine and Techno's houses, maybe even in Dragon form, Sam went somewhere he was familiar with. I start to head to the snowy plain.

I fly as fast as possible because Sam is really fast and I want to try and catch up to him. The sun is fully set by the time I get to the edge of the snowy plain.

I spot Sam perched on the top of a hill, this area is really flat and Dragons like to perch on mountains so he's on the tallest hill in the area. I slow my descent and go towards Sam I don't want to spook him but I want him to know I'm coming.

"Hey kid," I say loud enough for him to hear. His head turns towards me and I can't see any humanity left in his eyes. Sam isn't in there right now.

I try to remember what Tubbo does when Ranboo Enderwalks, he just sits with him and lets him know that he's there. I decide to try doing the same thing.

I sit down next to Sam and fold my wings. Sam is sitting upright like a dog with his wings folded to his sides. His tail is lying next to him almost fully submerged in the snow. Sitting like this G.D. looks about 15 feet tall which dwarfs me, even if I was standing.

I put my hand on G.D's side and he flinches. He opens his mouth and shoots out a purple fireball down the side of the hill. It hits the ground and explodes into a purple fog that dissipates a few seconds later.

I look up and see that Sam's eyes are back to their normal colors,  his left one being yellow and his right one being blue, it looks a bit odd but both of my friends from the End have multi-colored eyes so it must be something from there.

Sam slowly starts shrinking back to his normal size, losing the blue and yellow pigment. As Sam shrinks I realize that his skin isn't regenerating like it should, it's not even coming back. He should be dying from the lack of skin but he isn't.

Once Sam has gone back to his normal size he starts to cry out in pain from having almost no skin anymore. I touch his side which makes him scream again.

"Kristen, please help!" I quietly shout into the night sky. She can help Sam, even if she has to kill him that would be better than the pain he's going through now.

I hear a whoosh and Kristen appears next to us on the hill. "Help him, please," I whisper, looking at her. She took on her normal human form so that she could help and not be a giant. Kristen lifts Sam off the floor with her magic and wraps him lightly in black fabric. Sam floats in the air next to Kristen, unconscious, as we walk back to my house.

Once we get there Kristen puts Sam on my bed without any covers. "Thank you," I say to her, hugging her.

"Of course my angel," she whispers back to me, while we hug. I haven't seen her in a long time and I miss her so much.

"How long are you staying this time?" I ask once we let go of the hug.

"I think I'll be staying for longer than usual," she says. I smile because I get to see my beautiful wife for longer than normal this time.

Kristen eventually walks into my bedroom and over towards Sam, "I'm going to heal his skin, you should go tell the others what happened," Kristen tells me.

"Does he really have to live through this pain?" I ask, wanting Sam to feel as little pain as possible.

"He can't die. It's a curse and a blessing at the same time. I didn't do it though, his parents did," Kristen explains all the while slowly begging to regenerating Sam's skin.

How can he not die? That's definitely not normal. I know that everyone has three Canon Lives and that once you lose all three you die and go to the afterlife but I've never heard of anyone who can't die. Does Sam have infinite Canon Lives or does he just have one life?

I walk out of my house and begin to fly back towards the others with my mind still full of questions.

~Mumza? Have you come to help us? Yes she has and she comes with all of her might as the Goddess of Death!! (We love Mumza!) Anyways, I love you/p and don't forget to take care of yourself! <3~