Chapter Twelve: Hate?

POV: Back to Normal (Sam/G.D.)

When I wake up everything hurts. It's like my skin was just peeled off and I was left  to bleed until the end of time. I open my eyes and see a woman dressed in a black and purple dress that flows in non-existent wind.

"Are you the Goddess of Death?" I ask, my voice gravelly and quiet.

"Yes, but my name's Kristen. Phil called me to help with your wounds," the woman replies in a kind voice that sounds reminiscent of Phil's.

"You know Phil?" I ask, my voice sounding no better.

"We met a long time ago. We're married as well but I barely get to see him anymore, I'm hoping to change that," Kristen explains. Phil's married to the Goddess of Death and failed to mention it? He is a strange man but a good one.

I finally take the time to look at myself, there are bandages covering some parts of me. My skin looks strange, some of it is normal while the rest  looks red and bloody, Kristen must be repairing my skin. "Thank you," I whisper, almost falling back asleep.

"Of course, Sam," Kristen replies. How does she know my real name? What?! My brain doesn't have time to process this information before I pass out again, getting new skin is tiring.

When I wake up, Kristen isn't in the bedroom anymore but I can hear voices outside the room so I'm not alone. Wait...there's more than just Kristen and Phil's voices, who else is here?

I stand up and groan. Everything hurts. My skin is all back in place, regenerated by Kristen, but my body just hurts from going from Dragon size back to human size.

I slowly walk to the door of Phil's bedroom. My chest is covered in bandages and somehow my shorts survived, don't ask me how. My shoes are nowhere to be seen but that's fine, I'm not going outside.

"G.D! You're okay!" Tubbo shouts, colliding with me and hugging me. I stumble back.

"Ow!" I quietly shout on accident, it does hurt to be crushed in a hug.

"Sorry, but you're okay!" Tubbo says, stepping back from me and allowing me to see who else is in the room. Ranboo and Michael are there as well as Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy. Phil and Kristen are there too.

"I'd say 'okay' is stretching it," I tell Tubbo with a slight laugh but laughing hurts so I just smile a bit.

"Well you're alive, thanks to Kristen!" Phil says, side hugging his wife, "This is Kristen my wife, she's also the Goddess of Death," Phil explains. He must not have told anybody.

"I'm honestly not surprised," Techno says in his usual monotone voice.

"I may be the Goddess of Death but I'm not that mean," Kristen says, kindly.

"You guys all probably hate me now but I'm sorry about turning into a Dragon," I apologies looking at the ground. How can they not hate me? I turned into a literal Dragon!

"Why would we hate you? Worse things have happened on this server," Wilbur says, he looks like he's remembering something horrible.

"But I could have killed you guys!" I shout, still confused how they aren't just locking me in the prison.

"But you didn't," Phil says, walking over to me and putting his hand on my shoulder, "Even as a Dragon you know how to keep people safe."

"But..." the words die in my throat. I'm glad they don't hate me but I don't want to put them in danger. Phil just wraps me in a loose hug so as to not hurt me. I hug him back, not even caring that it hurts a little bit.

The hug is a little awkward because I'm taller than him and when we normally hug we're both sitting on the floor but I still hug him. He's like the Dad I never had, it's kind of nice.

Kristen comes and hugs us both then Tubbo, Ranboo, and Michael join our hug. If Tubbo does something Tommy has to do it too so he hugs me as well followed by Wilbur who seems slightly reluctant but still joins our group hug.

"Just because you're all tough on the outside does not mean that I can't tell you want to join too, Techno," I say, reaching out and grabbing a part of his cape and pulling him into our group hug.

We separate and I ask, "Does anyone happen to know where my ribbon is?"

Tommy walks up to me and hands it to me, "I found it when we went back to see if you and Phil were still there."

"Thank you," I say quietly to Tommy. He smiles and steps back. I tie the ribbon onto my arm and look at the others, prepared to do anything to find Nightmare.

~Softnobade????????? Yup, Techno's just a big softy. I'm actually cosplaying him for Halloween, maybe I'll post a picture here when that time comes around. Anyways, I love you/p and don't forget tot take care of yourself! <3~