Chapter fourty

Anthony Clemente.

I sighed running my hands through her hair, I felt terrible for everything I have done to her and I've to make it up to her because of me she's suffering from a little trauma now. She's in my room with her head on my lap as I ran my hands through her soft silky hair.

She stirs a little looking at me "Are you not going to bed?it's fine I'll go to my room".She said removing her face from my thighs.

"It's fine. You can't sleep alone right now because you might have a nightmare but you can sleep with me for a while".

She furrowed her eyebrows at me"I don't want you to be uncomfortable so it's fine".

She was about to stand up as I dragged her back as she landed on my lap, her cheeks slowly turns red as she looked at me as I kissed her cheeks,forehead and her nose as she turns more red

All I want to do right now, to make her forgive and make her safe because I'll not forgive myself if anything happens to her as I hugged her.

"Anthony, I'm sorry to ask but where's Lilly?".

"She's dead and she won't hurt you".

"How?".

"My men shot her while you're unconscious".

"Oh thank you for saving me".

"I'll do anything for you !".

She pulled away from the hug with a smile on her face, she hugged me again making me scent her mango scent like why did I not smell this before.

"You must be sleepy, now bedtime".I said tucking her in as she looked at me confused.

"When you say bedtime, you make it sound like I'm a child and especially when you're tucking me in".She said as I removed my shoes.

"You act like one sometimes, so when you've like the twenty two years old then I'll not treat you like a child".

She looked at me as I laid on the bed, I covered my head with the duvet just wanting to sleep"You can't sleep here".

"Why is that asked still under the duvet.

"I'll sleep on the floor".

"What about if they're bugs there".

"Oh god, on the couch".

"Which couch".I said with a smirk on my face,I've already removed the couch.

"I'll stand over there".

She stood up as I grabbed her hand making her sit back on the bed as I pulled her into me wrapping my hands on her waist as she tried to wiggle out of my grip but I pulled the duvet on her then released a small sigh .

"Ant, Let go off me!".

"No behave".

"C'mon please".

"No".

"I'll scream that you're harassing me".