17

Blake and I were currently laying on the beach, "I don't ever want to go home."

He spoke, "Me either, but we have to eventually."

I groaned, "Ugh don't remind me. I am not ready to face Josh anytime soon. He won't let me go. I just want him to move on and be happy. He deserves to be happy."

Blake rubbed my thigh, "Everything is going to be okay eventually babe, I promise. He will move on eventually. He will find someone that makes him happy."

I smiled at him, "You make me so happy."

He smiled, leaning over and kissing me softly, "And you make me so happy."

After awhile, we decided to go back up to the house and get ready to go out for dinner. We both showered, and got ready to go.

Once I finished getting ready I walked out into the living room, where Blake was waiting for me on the couch. He looked up once I walked in and his jaw dropped, "God damn baby."

I smiled, blushing hard, "What?"

He smiled walking up to me and placing his hands on my hips, "You look so sexy."

I smiled blushing harder, "Aw thank you baby. You cleaned up pretty nice too."

He smiled and kissed my forehead, "Thank you baby."

After we went to dinner, we went for a walk on the beach. As we walked along the beach we talked about literally everything.

After awhile Blake stopped walking, and I looked at him confused. He smiled, "Just so happy that you're in my life and you're all mine. Like I'm so glad you decided to let me in after everything that went down between you and Josh."

I winced at the sound of his name, "You have made it easy for me to learn to trust and love again. I never thought I would ever be happy with anyone ever again after everything that happened with him and I, but here we are now." 

He pulled me close, "And I'm so glad you gave me a chance to show you how you deserve to be treated."

sorry this is just a filler chapter and sorry for such a long break