12

I walked inside and over to him, I put my hands on his chest, and looked up at him, "Blake?"

He didn't say anything, he just kept staring straight ahead. He felt tense.

I waved my hand in front of his face, "Hello?!?! Earth to Blake?!?!" I snapped my fingers trying to get him to snap out of it.

He finally snapped out of it and looked down at me, "Uh... What?"

I frowned, "What's wrong bub?"

He smiled at the nickname, and ran his fingers through his hair nervously, "I...uh...it's nothing."

I didn't believe him at all. I gave him an unconvinced look, "Are you sure about that?"

He nodded and smiled, and wrapped his arms around me, "Most definitely."

I smiled, and decided to just let it go. "How did your talk with Josh go?"

He sighed, "It went good."

I looked at him, waiting for him to say more, and when he didn't, I asked, "What did you guys talk about?"

He pulled me over so we were now sitting on a couch, and took my hands in his. He rubbed his thumbs in circles on the back of my hands, it was something that I loved when he did. He stayed looking down at our hands.

He took a deep breath then finally looked up at me, "We talked about you. Josh still wants to be with you, but I want to be with you too. Neither of us want to make you feel like you have to be with either of us. We both just want you to be happy."

I smiled, Blake was literally the sweetest boy ever. He really truly cared about me, and it made me feel like the happiest and luckiest girl in the world. I was living the life most girls would literally die to have.

I said, "Blake, I want nothing more than to be with you. Josh and I aren't good for each other. We are so toxic, and we constantly argue. Him and I never had a very healthy relationship. I could never put myself through that again. It is time for new beginnings, and I want that to be with you."

He smiled big like a little kid, "Really?"

I smiled and nodded, "I just don't think we are ready to take the next step and actually be in a relationship, as we haven't known each other that long. I think we should really just spend some time getting to know each other better."

He nodded in agreement, "Yeah I definitely agree. I was just going to ask if you would like to go out on date with me tomorrow night?"

I smiled, feeling butterflies erupt in my stomach, "I would love to."

He smiled, "Great it's a date."

We went back to his room, and laid in his bed and cuddled. I laid my head on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me.

He broke the silence, "So, tell me about yourself."

I looked up at him, "What do you wanna know?"

He shrugged, "Everything."

I giggled, "Well, I have 5 siblings, I have 4 older brothers and 1 little sister. My oldest brother's name is Nate and he is 24, my second oldest brother's name is Parker and he is 22, my third oldest brother's name is Jackson and he is 20, my twin brother's name is Drew and he is obviously 18 like me, and my little sister's name is Olivia and she is 16."

He chuckled, "That's a lot of kids."

I giggled and nodded, "Yeah. My big brothers are super protective over me and my sister, so when you meet them be prepared to get interrogated."

I chuckled, "I'm sure I can handle it."

I shrugged, "Maybe."

He kissed the top of my head, "Tell me more."

I started, "Well, my parents are Jason and Christina. I am from New York, but I moved to LA with Jules about 2 years ago, and we are living in my family's California home. Jules and I grew up together and have always been inseparable. My birthday is September 24."

He said, "Wow, you're family must me loaded."

I shrugged, "I don't really like to talk about that, but yeah my dad is THE Jason Reyes, retired NFL quarterback and now big time sports announcer."

It seemed to click in his head, "Oh that makes sense. I don't know why I didn't put two and two together. I'm sorry I brought it up."

I said, "It's fine. I just don't really like talking about my wealth because so many people treat me differently when they do find out who my dad is and how much money my family has."

He nodded, running his fingers through my hair, "That makes sense, but whoever treats you differently after they find out how much money you have are toxic, fake people. And for what it's worth, I would never treat you any differently whether you had lots of money or not. I like you for you, and as long as I have just you, I don't care about anything else."

I smiled looking up at him, "You're so incredibly sweet."

He smiled and winked, "I try babe."

I giggled at the nickname he had given me, "Oh so I am your babe now."

He bit his lip nervously, "Uh... sorry it just slipped out."

I cut him off by kissing him, and then one thing led to another, and the next thing you know we were laying side by side catching our breath.

I smiled looking over at him, "That was-"

He smiled finishing my sentence, "Fucking amazing."

I giggled, "Best I've ever had."

He smiled, "Me too."

It was in this moment that I realized I was truly falling in love with Blake. I was absolutely crazy about this boy.

______________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE!! I WANTED YOU TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT SIENNA'S LIFE, SO HERE YA GO. PLEASE LEAVE ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE FOR THE STORY, AS THEY REALLY DO HELP ME OUT A TON WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING. I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR. ALSO I AM GOING TO BE WRITING A BLAKE FANFIC, AND I NEED SOME PLOT IDEAS FOR THAT STORY, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY PLEASE SHARE THEM WITH ME. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH