11

SIENNA'S POV

I tried my best to just focus on what was going on, but my mind kept wandering back to thinking about what Blake and Josh were talking about outside. I really hope they make up, and go back to being friends. I want them to just get along again.

I got up and walked out on the balcony where Jaden was sitting and took a seat next to him, "Hey Jae."

He smiled looking at me, "Hey S."

Jaden and I had always been pretty close. I sighed laying my head on his shoulder.

He laid his head on mine, "What's wrong?"

I frowned, "So much."

It was only the two of us sitting out there, and it was really peaceful. I just needed someone to talk to and Jules wasn't here, so I knew Jaden would be there for me. He always has been there for me no matter what.

He lifted his head and looked at me, "Talk to me. Tell me what's going on."

I looked down at my hands in my lap, "I really like Blake, but when I saw that picture of him and Amelie it really hurt me. Then Josh came over to try to cheer me up, but then I kissed him. Then all these feelings I had for Josh that I had been denying and trying to get rid of came rushing back. I realized I really am still in love with him. But I also am falling harder and harder for Blake the more time I spend with him. Anyways, when I was kissing Josh, Blake had come over to explain everything, and saw us then ran out. Then I ran after him, and Josh followed me, and they got in a fight. It was all so much."

Jaden took my hands in his, "Look at me."

I looked up at him, with tears in my eyes.

He frowned, "Josh was your first everything, so of course, you're going to still love him. You always will. Blake deserves a chance. He really likes you more than you would even think possible. You really just need to decide what you think is best for you, and just follow your heart. You deserve to be happy for once. You and Josh were constantly fighting, and you always cane to me or Jules in tears. I really don't think he could have changed that much this quickly. He just wants you to be happy, and I know that because I know he still cares about you and loves you. I really don't want you to rush into anything that you are not ready for. You can't go through all that emotional and mental abuse again."

I took in everything he said, as I stared out at the night sky. I knew he was right, I couldn't go through that again. I knew I deserved so much better. I sniffles and wiped the few stray tears that had rolled down my face.

I looked over at Jaden, and said, "You're absolutely right Jae. I can't go through that again, I won't go through that again. I deserve so much better. I can't keep letting Josh walk back into my life like this. He needs to know where we stand, and respect that. He just thinks he can walk back into my life whenever he wants, and he thinks that I will just forgive him for everything and it will all be ok."
I broke down. I couldn't take it anymore, I had been holding this all in for months.

He wrapped his arms around me, and rubbed my back, "I'm sorry you have to go through all this bull shit. You're too pure for this bull shit."

I cried into his chest, and he held me. I felt so vulnerable, and I hated that. I never liked crying in front of other people.

I pulled away sniffling and wiped my face, "Thank you for listening to me Jae. I don't know what I would ever do without you."

He smiled and pulled me into a hug, "I'll always be here for you no matter what, you know that."

I smiled and nodded as we pulled away.

When I looked inside, I saw Blake looking at us. He looked hurt.

_______________________________________
author's note

i hope you guys like this one!! sorry this one is so short. please tell me any ideas or suggestions that you have for the story, as they really do help me out a lot when it comes to writing. i really hope you guys are enjoying the book!! i love you all so much🤍🤍