10

BLAKE'S POV
I noticed Sienna tense up when we walked outside, and I looked over to where she was looking. Josh was sitting on the edge of the pool away from all the boys. There was seriously something wrong. I figured maybe him and I should try to talk things out.

I kissed her head and let go of her hand, "I'm going to go talk to him."

Sienna tried to stop me, "Are you sure? Do you really think that is a good idea?"

I nodded, "I think if we just sit and talk like real men, then we can fix things."

She smiled, "You're too pure for this world Blake Gray."

I smiled, "You're too cute Sienna Reyes."

She smiled and blushed. She was so perfect. I had to make this girl mine. I was falling hard for her. She had no idea how much she meant to me.

The boys decided to go inside and film something, and Sienna had went with them. It made me happy seeing her get along so well with my friends.

I walked over to where Josh was sitting and took a seat next to him.

He looked over at me confused, "Why are you sitting here with me?"

I shrugged, "I figured maybe we could talk."

He nodded, "Yeah I think that's a great idea."

Before I could say anything Josh said, "Listen man, I really do still love Sienna, and I always will. I just want what is best for her. I just want her to be happy, even if it isn't with me. She is an amazing girl, and she has been through hell because of me. Even though it hurts like hell to see her with another guy, I just want her to be with someone who can give her the world and so much more." His voice was cracking, and I could tell he was crying. This boy really still loved her.

I looked down, "She still loves you too Josh, and she always will. I'm not the one that you should be telling that to though. She really does deserve to know how you feel about her though. I really like her, but if she wants to be with you then I won't stand in your guys' way. I really just want her to be happy."

He sighed, "It's not worth it to tell her. She deserves so much more. I was a terrible boyfriend, yet she still stayed with me. I've put her through too much, and I know that it is just best if we both move on."

I nodded, "She still really cares about you Josh. It hurts her to see you like this, even if she isn't with you, she still wants you to be happy."

He looked over at me, "I want her to be with you. You are a great guy, and I know you will take care of her. I know you will do anything and everything to make her happy."

I smiled, "Thanks man. It really means a lot to me that we were able to talk through this. I'm really glad we were able to talk our problems out. But seriously I really think you should still tell her how you feel, as it could possibly change things. I really just think she deserves to know."

He ran his fingers through his hair, and let out a sigh, "I don't know man. It just doesn't seem right. Have you seen the way she looks at you?"

I looked at him confused, "What do you mean?"

He laughed, "Bro, she looks at you like you're the only guy in the world. She is head over heels for you. I don't even think she ever looked at me like that. She really does like you buddy."

I smiled thinking about her, "Are you sure?"

He nodded, "I've never been more sure about anything in my life. Now go in there and ask that girl out on a date already. Don't let her slip away."

I nodded, as we both stood up and bro hugged. "Thanks man."

_______________________________________
author's note

sorry this chapter is a bit shorter, but the next one will be longer. leave any ideas or suggestions that you may have for the story, as they really do help me out a lot. i hope you guys are enjoying the story. i love you all so much🤍🤍
here is what their house looks like

 i love you all so much🤍🤍here is what their house looks like