To my readers.

Hello everyone. I hope you are keeping well and staying safe. Happy women's day to all the amazing women in the world that we know and love and just women in general.

Due to the recent events that have taken place with regards to Kris Wu it has been very disappointing, very sad and heart Breaking. I have been very conflicted on what to do in spite of the recent events. Especially with this book as it is a sequel to my first book that I have written an published. Many of my readers where anxiously waiting for the sequel and I have gotten busy which had lead to the book not being updated and having not enough time to write more chapters. The main story of it was however written and kinda drafted of how I wanted it to flow.

With this being said I have decided to take a vote on weather you would like me to continue the book with Kris and Tao. Although I am leaning to continuing it in any case despite what has happened. Due to the fact that it was written way before all of this happened and a lot of time and effort went into planning the story. With this being said I am by no means not supporting the victims of what happened. I have based this on the fact that it was an old Kris that we knew and love. Before all this unfolded.

Still I completely understand if anyone doesn't want to read it due to the fact of what has happened. I also am feeling uncomfortable myself to write about it but because I also hate starting a book that I have written or read and having it not finished gets on my nerves big time has also made me want to continue.

Please everyone drop your thoughts on this and let me know. I haven't decided anything as of yet.

Please do not be rude and attack me based on my opinion and view. I am entitled to it just as much as you are to yours. You may state your feeling but do not drag me down with hate comments. I will block and report you.

Many thanks everyone. I leave this with a very heavy heart. This was/is a beautiful story and I'm very unsure what to do.

Feel free to DM me your thoughts on weather it should be continued or not.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 09, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

~MY hyungs love in denial~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें