1 : The Girl In Red

So hey! My name is y/n and i live here in san francisco who's a filthy rich woman and a 20 year old.

My friends and i are at my room having the best time of our lives drinking and talking about boys.

I dont usually notice boys even if theyre handsome or anything,idk actually. Im just not interested in anyone

While i was busy drinking and scrolling through my phone my friend,melody,tapped my shoulder and said something.

Melody:
Hey girls~

I looked at her and replied...

Y/N:
Spill

Melody:
So here's the thing,lets go out later.

Kylie:
Where?

Kylie,my other friend,asked.

Melody:
Of course,at the barr!

As we heared that,we all shouted "yeah!" And we all high fived.

Later that night-9:30pm.

I was in my room getting ready while the other two was downstairs waiting for me.

I was having a hard time picking my clothes that it took me atleast 30 minutes.

I sighed and closed my cabinet when i remembered that i have that one red dress that i absolutely adore.

I pulled it out and decided to wear it for the night.

After that,i got my makeup done and wore my red sandals as i got down seeing melody with a backless top and a short skirt while kylie wore a mermaid fit short dress.

Melody smirked as she saw me and said..

Melody:
All of the boys will surely be yours by the time you will get inside.

I smirked back and answered..

Y/N:
Same for you two.

After that,we all got inside my car and we drove off to the bar.

Bar-10:45pm.

We were here. I can already feel those glances the time that i got out of the car. I smirked and motioned the two behind me as we all went inside.

With ran.rindou and koko:

Ran Pov
-we were at the VIP place drinking and having fun. While looking around i noticed that one girl with the red silk dress showing her perfect body shape and she's really pretty to be honest. While looking at her,all i can think about is this....

"I Want Her".