11 : I Cant Lose You

Rindou and the others were eating breakfast when they all noticed y/n coming downstairs.

Rindou pov:
I instantly looked at my brother's direction looking at her as he smiled,wholeheartedly.
Seems like he found the girl he was looking for. Im happy for you aniki.

Author's pov:
Y/N directly went to the dining table and started joining them sitting besides ran.

Melody:
Here you go y/n

Melody handed her a plate full of fried rice and nuggets making y/n giggled.

Y/N:
Thank you mom~

Melody laughed and just nodded as they started eating all together again.

After a few minutes,ran and other two bid the girls goodbye deciding to go home.

Y/N:
Let me see you out.

Ran:
Okay.

Rindou started whispering in koko's ears making the other one laugh.

Rindou:
They look like an old married couple dont they?

Koko:
Bro what the heck hahaha😂

Ran:
Hey you two lets go!

Rindou:
Hai hai!

The three of them got out and went to the car droving off.

Y/N:
Be careful ran!

As y/n said that,she got inside and saw melody with kylie who's all shocked.

Y/N:
What happened?

Melody:
Read this.

Melody handed her phone to y/n motioning her to read the text.

Y/N's Mother:
Hey melo? Me and my husband will be back next week with an amazing news,please say this to y/n okay? Thank you dear~

Y/N:
What? Theyre coming back? Why now?!

Melody:
I know you have issues with them but there's nothing we can do.

Kylie:
And whats the news about?

Y/N:
Its about me marrying a guy from another company just for my stupid parents to be more popular.

Melody:
Isnt that why you left your house before?

Y/N:
Yeah and there doing it again! Im already happy with my life right now,with ran! I cant waste my time on a crap like this.

Melody:
What are you gonna do?

Y/N:
I have no other choice but to talk it out with them.

Kylie:
And what if ran finds out about it?

Y/N looked at them,at the edge of crying.

Y/N:
I need your help in that,if he did finds out about it,please change his mind,pursue him that he's the only guy i took seriously,no one else...i cant afford to lose him right now.

Melody and Kylie:
We will help you. And were sure that ran is not that kind of a guy...he's obvious that he loves you too much. So,cheer up..okay?

Y/N:
Yeah,thank you.

Y/N pov:
"I really cant afford to lose you right now...ran..."