12 : Test

A week has passed and the girls were just resting in the house. Y/N is still communicating with ran through facetime and chat.

While busy watching a movie,the front door opened making the three looked at it as they all became shocked.

An old but a pretty woman and a guy came in straightly looking at y/n.

Y/N's Mother:
Hello my dear~

Y/N:
Hello indeed. How did you find me?

Y/N's Mother:
I tracked you from the time you left our house so it was easy.

Y/N:
How could you do that to me?!

Y/N's Mother:
Its your fault for running away! If you didnt,then i wouldnt go that far!

Y/N:
It is indeed my fault but its because you keep forcing me to some other guy!

Y/N's Mother:
Im just doing whats best for you,dear.

Y/N:
When is "forcing my daughter to marry some unknown guy" became best?!

Y/N's Father:
Dont rase your voice at your mother!

Y/N:
But dad! Please,can you just let me have my own freedom? I already have someone....whom i really love....i cant afford to lose him right now...please....

Y/N's father went closer to her as he started hugging her.

Y/N's Father:
Im so sorry my daughter...we were just doing what we know is best for you. And besides,your mother and i knew you for playing around,you never really took anyone seriously so we wanted to teach you up by marrying someone but look,you said it yourself that there's already someone in your heart and we wont break it.

Y/N's Mother:
The marriage was just a test. There's none. I was seriously trying so hard not to laugh when you confessed and started begging for us to take our words back.

Y/N:
But what about before?

Y/N's Father:
The marriage from before is true. That was the time we realized that we were always forcing things in you. And the tracker your mother mentioned before was fake too.

Y/N:
Mom!!!

Y/N's Mother:
You know i like scaring you out.

Y/N:
But still,thank god it was all just a test. You both should rest here for tonight,mom and dad.

Y/N's Mother:
Okay dear,and btw you should let us meet this guy of yours.

Y/N giggled and just nodded.

Y/N:
He wants to come by next sunday so you should meet him.

Y/N's Father:
Okay my dear.

After a few,her parents went up to the guest room to take a rest leaving three girls alone.

Y/N:
Im really glad they were just testing me out...

Melody:
I wouldnt blame them either way since you were really just playing around before. I never even thought that you would take ran this seriously.

Kylie:
Same here

Y/N:
Meanie.

The three of them started laughing as they hugged eachother,enjoying eachother's company.