14 : I Want You

Afternoon-3:00pm:
Ran was sitting besides y/n as they were both watching a movie.

He then started patting y/n's soft hair making her smiled as she rested her head ontop of ran's shoulder.

Y/N:
That feels nice.

Ran:
Oh is it?

Y/N:
Mmm

Ran:
Hey y/n? Do you want to go somewhere today?

Y/N:
Can we?!

Ran:
Of course~ where to?

Y/N:
Amusement park please!

Ran:
Then go and get ready. Imma wait for you here.

Y/N:
Okay!

Y/N pov:
I started picking up a white off shoulder top with my black leather pants,my favorite.

I then started doing my makeup and then putting up my rubber shoes as i got my small shoulder bag and then decided to went down seeing ran looking at me,smiling.

Ran:
You look good,y/n.

Y/N:
Why thank you~

Ran:
You ready? Come on lets go.

Y/N nodded as they both drove off to the amusement park.

As they were there,they both had the best time of there lives,enjoying every minute of it.

They got into alot of rides,played alot of games and got some souvenirs for themselves and one of it was a couple pair of bracelets.

They looked at it together as they both took a picture,smiling at it.

This is the best day for them,they really had fun and they wish that time could stop here,
Just the two of them,into the park's light shining above them,and the smile that they had on their faces.

It was romantic in a way,
Which makes it 100x times better.

Ran:
Hey y/n? Lets take a photo together!

Y/N:
Oh sure thats great! Here!

They both started posing and ran took alot of insane pictures,saying that it was for remembrance.

Y/N:
That was alot of photos ran haha

Ran:
I'll set one as my wallpaper❤️

Y/N:
Send it to me so i can put it as my wallpaper too!

Ran:
Sure~

After a few more hours y/n lastly wanted to ride the ferris wheel so she hopped onto it with ran.

Y/N:
The view's nice,isnt it?

Ran:
It really is...

Ran looked at y/n who's staring at the window of the ferris wheel,enjoying the view making him smile.

Ran:
Hey y/n? Got a minute?

Y/N looked at him and nodded,waiting for whats he's gonna say next.

Ran:
You see............i know we just met a few months ago but i fell inlove with you. I really did. At first we started as a one night stand but then i started being more attracted to you,and i cant help it. So......saying all that,will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N:
........idiot,what took you so long? Of course yes!

Ran:
Really?! Wah i love you y/n!

Y/N:
I love you too,ran❤️

Ran hugged her and started leaning closer,kissing y/n's lovely lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"My mind was stating "i want her" before but now.............its saying "i want you".

The End.