|one|

"what is this gunk?" malia cursed, scrubbing off the red moss in the outhouse. cleaning the shit of the campers was not how malia imagined her afternoon to go.

actually, she didn't imagined her afternoon to go anywhere, since everyone at camp hated her for a variety of reasons.

maybe it was because she sprayed the outhouse walls, transformed sheila's room or simply because she's just a bit too much on everything, but it was something she couldn't control.

it wasn't her fault that she was just too much on everything. and if she could change it, she would.

"for gods sake!" malia angrily cursed as she broke the sponge in two pieces. throwing the sponge into the toilet and as she stood up, she made her way towards her cabin. malia was done with cleaning the shit from the campers for today, and for the rest of the next three weeks.

as she arrived in her cabin, malia looked around and noticed her whole bedside was being covered in red paint, slurs all over it. "what the fuck." her blood started boiling.

as angry as malia was, she slammed her door open and started searching for sheila, finding her at the old, probably cursed tree, with a few others. „sheila! i am going to fucking kill you!"
malia screamed as she walked towards the girl she hated since elementary school.

„what is it you little brat?" sheila smirked, slowly walking up to malia, which was not a good idea since malia slapped her. „what's wrong with you?!" sheila held her hand to her cheek. will, standing next to sheila smirked at malia, making her uncomfortable. she was about to slap him too, but suddenly someone grabbed her arm.

some of sheilas little bitch friends held malias hands, and not even seconds later she was tied up on the famous tree.

"do you really think you can continue my game?" sheila grabbed onto her pocket, pulling out a lighter as she played with it. "we all know i am going to win it anyways." malia smirked, looking deep into sheilas eyes.

sheilas face was changing into an angry look as malia said those words. "hold her legs." she said, crossing her arms. "hold her legs!" she commanded will, him standing behind her.

he immediately ran towards malia, kneeling down and holding her legs. "let me down you little shit!" malia tried to free herself, but will was a bit stronger than her in that moment.

sheila walked towards malia and flipped the lighter in her hands. she opened it, and pressed it down for the flame to light up. sheila looked at the flame, and back at malia, smirking.

"sheila don't. sheila!" malia tried to stop her, but a short time later sheila was holding the lighter under malias arm. it started to hurt, one point of the arm getting red.

"let her down will!" a boy came running, screaming to let malia down or apparently he'll tell their mom what he was doing here. so will quickly did, and sheila just stared at malia.

"what is happening here?!" the boy with brown hair asked everyone. "they just tried to murder me!" malia angrily said, looking at will and sheila. "what? i never did anything!" sheila defended herself, making weird facial expressions.

"oh you little shi-" malia stepped towards sheila but someone held her back. she punched her elbow back, accidentally hitting the one holding her, into the nose.

"fuck!" the guy cursed, holding his nose in pain. "oh my god! sorry i-" malia tried to apologize, but he instead just stepped away, stopping her from getting any further.

"it's okay." he said, pulling his hand away, looking at the blood from his nose. "i'll just go to nurse lane, not a big deal." the guy said, whose name malia still didn't knew.

***

"nurse lane?" malia shouted through the little wooden cabin, the guy she just punched next to her holding his nose with a paper towel, blood dripping to the floor. "she's not here." malia said, checking the pharmacy room, grabbing some stuff.

she walked towards one bed, placing all the things on there. "sit down." she commanded him. and so he did.

malia grabbed some stuff for her burn, and then took a look at the boys bruise she gave him like five minutes ago.

"we'll have to wait for it to stop bleeding. does it hurt?" malia asked him, tapping his nose a few times. he nodded his head. "yea a bit." he looked at malia who was analyzing his bruise.

she pulled out a medicament which should work against the hurt. "take this once every twelve hours. you can take one now." malia told him everything she knew about this medicament. she didn't realized she had been talking for a while now.

the boy smiled at her, just listening to what malia was saying, being truly interested in all of her knowledge. "how do you know all this?" he asked her, watching malia as she put the stuff back into the pharmacy room.

"nurse lane. i spent a lot of time here. she's probably the only one who likes me." malia walked out of the room and back to the beds. she sat down in front of the boy and then smiled at him.

"sorry for this." she looked at his nose which was now not bleeding much anymore. "it's okay, malia. really." the boy said, confusing her a bit.

"i never told you my name. how do you-" she was interrupted by him. "everyone knows who you are. the small campers are starting to look up to you. hopefully they don't do chaos like you do." the boy laughed, making malia smile a bit.

she didn't thought that anyone would like her, but there are small kids who do, and that made her happier than it should have.

"i still don't know who you are thought." malia said, her smile slowly fading away.

"nick goode. nice to meet you."