|eight|

malia saw tommy running with the bloody axe in his hands, his head full of blood. a fear started building up in malias body, mixed with anxiety.

she got nervous, not knowing what to do, so as tommy ran towards her with his axe, she just stood still, in the middle of the camp, at night, alone.

he came closer and closer and when he finally was near enough to hit her, he ran past her.

tommy ran towards another cabin where the light was still burning, so malia saw the chance and quickly ran towards the council hall, her heart beating faster than it ever has beaten.

as she panicked, she was searching for nick, who she found in the corner of the cabin, calming down some campers.

"nick!" malia shouted, running against the campers to get his attention. "it's tommy! tommy is the killer!" malia shouted through the hall, making everyone go quiet.

and a second later, everyone started to freak out even more. screaming appeared all over the camp, and as soon as nick shouted to calm everyone down, there was a noice at the door.

a quiet scratching at first, and then a loud banging at the door. it got slammed with an axe. everyone screamed, making malia panic as she ran out of the building, using the back door.

without caring for anyone but herself, she just ran. she ran as fast as she could, not knowing where to go. a loud noise appeared behind her, and as she ran, she ran towards someone.

"nick! jesus!" malia sighed, falling into his arms from exhaustion. "god, are you okay?" he asked, quickly putting his hand on her head as he hugged her tightly.

"i am, are you?" malia hugged nick tightly, not wanting to let him go, but as they heard a noise, they started running again, until they noticed a cave, quiet similar to malias dream.

"malia! don't." nick tried to stop her from walking in, but he couldn't. she stepped down the stairs, hoping to find some safety down there.

but instead, she found the exact same cave like she did in her dream. now she remembered, and was finally able to complete it all in her head.

with each step she took down, everything was getting clearer and she started to remember the details, noticing they looked exactly like in her dream.

"what is this?" nick asked, acting like he had no clue what was happening down there. seeing the names on the walls, made malia shook. ruby lane, thomas slater, basically all the shadysider killers over the last three hundred years.

she slowly moved her fingers over the names, over the first one she saw. cyrus miller, the first shadyside killer at union. killing innocent children by taking their eyes out.

malias heart started beating fast as she looked at nick, him standing next to her with a worried look on his face.

"malia, let's go." nick said as both of them heard a noise at the entrance of the cave, making them walk into a small hole which led to a fucking labyrinth.

"here." nick said, grabbing malias hand and forcing her to follow him to the left way. it was like a hallway, just with a bit more stone, moss and dirt.

the way was long and it took a while until they found another two ways. one went left and the other one right and nick insisted to go into the left one, but malia knew it was right.

malia started running to the right, not noticing that nick wasn't following her. she ran and along the way the moss was getting more and more with the time, and as malia arrived at a huge room, the moss was everywhere.

"the moss." she thought back to the day where she scrubbed off the toilets, knowing that they were above her. "nick! i found a way-" she turned around, not seeing him anywhere.

"nick?!" she shouted his name, trying to make his attention go to her, but there wasn't a response. she started searching for him, but didn't leave because she was scared. scared that she wouldn't find out again.

so, as she saw the toilets above her, malia grabbed the stone wall and started climbing up, trying to get a way out of the cave full of piss and shit.

when she set her foot up higher, malia stepped onto something making her slip, and falling down. she landed on her foot, making it twist.

"fuck!" she screamed in pain as she was sitting on the floor, holding onto her leg. blood was dripping down her skin, making malia notice that a bit of her bone was raging out.

she took off her hoodie, ripping it apart in pain. she twisted it and then tied it up onto her leg, hoping that it'll heal eventually.

as malia leaned against the stone wall, she put her hand on the moss, trying to calm down a bit, but what she saw next, was going to stay in her brain forever.

———
YOOO whats up? i can't believe that this story almost has 1000 reads! this is so crazy y'all, thank you so so so much! also, i am not completely satisfied with the story, so in the future i will probably edit it, just wanted to point that out. i also already have the next chapter written, just get ready..