Gone To Visit

After getting to Tougeed it took a while to stop his jaw from dropping. Once it did stop dropping though, I wish it didn't. He flooded me with questions like, "What is this place? How'd you do that? Portals exist? etc."

I introduced him to the hell that was the state of my room. He almost fainted, but he said he could get it done in maybe 5-10 weeks. That's a long time! Maybe I could ask Tylor if I could stay in his room? Yes! I'm just the king of plans!

After getting off the phone with Tylor (he said, "Ofcourse, since it was kinda my fault since I brought Skylor here") I tried to salvage my possessions from my room. Luckily, I didn't leave my phone in the room and kept it in my pocket, but my PS10 was destroyed and my TV was smashed. Yeah, those 2 are paying me back big time.

I moved into Tylor's room and dang, it looks way better than my room even before it got wrecked. Also it was huge! It was the size of the house! I really need to learn this spacial magic. After putting all my stuff (not even a lot of stuff, especially compared to the size of this room) to one side of the room, I went to visit my friends since my PS10 was broken and I'm bored.

Who should I go to first? I know! I'll spin a wheel and whoevers name it lands on I will visit first. Okay, after spinning the wheel, then eliminating names in order of who it landed on, first I'm going to Lize, then Fadhilah & Aneesah, then Sisanda, then Sadick, then Minariz, and lastly Imaad. Well, I better get going if I want to visit everyone (since they live so far apart)!

Ok, I'm on my way to Lizar- I mean Lize's house. I wonder what we're going to talk about. Once I arrived there the door was locked and after knocking repeatedly I realized she's not there. If I knew that I wouldn't have knocked so hard! Then I guess I'll go to Fadhilah.

After arriving at Fadhilah & Aneesah's house, I knocked on the door 3 times. The door was already unlocked so I walked in. Then, I heard chanting coming from a lower floor in the house. Which was weird since I was on the first floor, and I forgot that basements existed.

I found the basement and being brave (definitely not dumb), I walked down the stairs. I saw Fadhilah and Aneesah, but they didn't look normal. They each had 2 horns, a tail with a diamond shaped end, and long sharp nails! Yep, I'm callin' it, they're demons.

I flipped the light switch on and they screeched. I said, "Sup dudes" I sounded very cool (this is my opinion, I didn't actually sound cool). I saw there was a red liquid dripping from their mouths. Based on movies this is definitely a misunderstanding and that isn't blood.

I asked them what's poppin', they said, "What are you doing in our house?!" I told them the door was open so I walked in. They told me to go to the Living room and wait there (very furiously). After a few minutes of waiting they came out of the basement looking like regular humans.

I said, "Ok, this seems like a bad time so I'll just go". They stopped me and said, "You will tell no one of this, got it?" I said, "Sure, not the weirdest thing that's happened" (little did they know, this was going in a book). So I left and went on to the next house.

I was about to head off to Sisanda's house when I got a call from Sadick. He said, "Could you come over real quick, Sisanda isn't feeling well." So I asked to his house or her house, he said to her house obviously. I guess that makes sense?

Once I got there (even though I was going there already) the door, just like at Fadhilah & Aneesah's house, was already unlocked. I walked in and saw Sisanda lying on the couch while I heard Sadick in the kitchen. I walked to Sadick and he said, "You're finally here, take this to Sisanda. She needs to drink it to get better."

I brought the pink liquid to Sisanda and she drank it, and fell asleep. Sadick said that she didn't have a normal sickness. While we were on Pulatenate she caught a sickness from someone and she's been looking blue ever since (I only realized now that her skin was literally blue).

Sadick asked if I could get some medicine from Pulatenate, I obviously said yes since i wanted to help my friend. I'll be off to get medicine! Didn't think I'd be on a quest today. Well, now is my time to get going!

Once I got to Pulatenate i made a beeline for the pharmacy. Luckily, I was here for a year so I know my way around this place, better than where I lived on Earth. Once I got to the pharmacy I realized I didn't have know what medicine so I just asked for medicine for blue skin.

So there was good and bad news. Good news, there's only 1 illness like that. Bad news, the antidote costs 900 000 Zoxcoins! That's more than 1 years salary! Luckily the medicine was for the Queen so I explained the situation, and they just, handed me the medicine!

So I rushed back to Earth, then to Sisanda's house, and gave Sadick the medicine. Now that that's dealt with, I'll go pay a visit to Minariz. Once I got there, we had fun. It was finally a normal visit. You'd think the weirdest visit would be with an Alien, but besides the house decor and Alien tech, the visit was pretty normal.

Now the last person to visit, Imaad. I walked to his house and we played Brawl Stars, Chess, etc. What a nice way to end the visits. Then, on my way back home, I saw a weird shaped figure in the distance. I tried walking the opposite direction, but it just appeared out of nowhere infront of me.

It was a black shadow-like figure that had long extended arms, very tall too, it also had white glowing eyes, and sharp claws instead of fingers. Then it opened it's wide gaping mouth and bam! Darkness! I couldn't see anything! What happened?!