Sohyun's POV

"Let's talk about it later, what's more important right now is, we will be late for class. We need to hurry." Yeri reminded me of the class. 

"I need to visit washroom, you can go ahead and wait for me in the class" I told her as we were just in front of washroom while heading back to the class.

"Are you sure that you don't want me to wait for you?"

"Am I a child who will get lost while returning to class?" After a moment of hesitation she left with heavy heart. I know she was worried about me but this time I am confident that I can get over Eunwoo. We can be friends as always and as he has forgotten about our promise I can't be the only one fulfilling it.

While I was inside washroom, preparing myself to face him, I heard two girls talking. Maybe they were in front of the mirror; I wasn't able to see them as I was behind the doors.

Girl 1: I am so tired of this daily drama, why don't Sohyun accept that Eunwoo doesn't like her? She is acting really clingy.

Girl 2: You can't deny that they would make a great couple, both rich and moreover they are childhood friends.

Girl 1: I know right but Eunwoo just considers her as his best friend. Can't you see he is with a new girl every day?

Girl 2: I don't know why Eunwoo doesn't like her. She has everything a guy wants.

Girl 1: Some people are just never meant to be together.

Girl 2: Let's leave; we are going to be late for class. 

I heard their footsteps getting away from the room.

They were right, maybe we are not meant to be together and I should stop acting as if I am his girlfriend. After hearing the conversation between these girls, my decision became solid. When I walked out of washroom I was back to my confident self and I am proud to be myself.

"Okay Kim Sohyun, you can do it!" I cheered myself and walked into the class and luckily teacher was late. As soon as entered the class, all eyes were on me. Usually I would sit with Eunwoo and Yeri but today I found Yeri seated with Jungkook in the front seat and Eunwoo two rows behind her, as always surrounded by girls and this time it was Irene who was sitting so close that one may think they are glued to each other. I completely ignored Eunwoo and went to sit next to Yeri as she was waving at me.

"You don't need to wave, you are sitting in the front row, do you think I am blind?" I smiled as I whispered to her. We giggled as I teased her of being silly.

"Sohyun-ah, go back and sit with me" I know the owner of this voice.

"No, I don't want to." I replied without a glance at him.

"Sohyun-ah, I am sorry, can you please sit with me?" he sounded frustrated and his sorry didn't sound like an apology, he doesn't even know what he is apologizing for; he is apologizing for the sake of it.

"I will let you enjoy your quality time with your girlfriend" this time our eyes met as I spoke a bit louder than usual. That's when I remembered the girls I heard in the bathroom, about the drama thing. I don't want to create anymore scene so I diverted my attention to the ones who were in the class and as expected, we disturbed everyone unintentionally. All eyes were on us.

I apologized to everyone in the class while Eunwoo went back to his seat and I could clearly see that he was angry.

I smiled to Yeri while she was staring at the new me, I guess she had never seen me going against Eunwoo, I have never disagreed with Eunwoo and this was the first time.

I tried to act normal and kept on talking to Yeri and Jungkook, Jungkook replied shyly while Yeri kept quiet. Just then I noticed a pair of eyes staring me, a new face. He was handsome, why didn't I notice him? He was a bit familiar where have I seen him? The way he kept on staring at me even when our eyes met showed that he was a confident guy.

"Hi, you seem new here but I think we have met before."

"Of course you have met him; you just bumped him in the hallway." Jungkook stated bluntly that's when I realized where I met this beautiful pair of eyes.

"Oh, I am sorry I didn't get time to apologize to you. I am Kim Sohyun, you can call me Sohyun." I gave my best smile to let him feel welcomed.

"Kim Taehyung, you can call me Taehyung" he also gave me the warmest smile I have ever seen.