Eunwoo's POV

I don't know understand why she is so mad at me; I just missed her birthday and it comes every year. She is being really dramatic. I know she doesn't like Irene so I didn't tell her about me being with her, I knew she would get mad like always. But deep within me I feel a bit guilty, how could I forget my best friend's birthday.

I waited for her inside the class so as to apologize to her and to my disappointment I could find all other faces except her. Yeri entered the classroom and I expectantly watched out for her but she was nowhere to be found. "Who are you waiting for? Can I sit next to you?" Irene approached me, I smiled to her and moved to next seat.

"I was waiting for Sohyun babe, last night I missed her birthday as I was with you, I should apologize for that right?"

"I am sorry babe; I think I caused a trouble for you" She sounded guilty

"It's okay but you did create a trouble for me." I was a bit irritated, just then my eyes met with Yeri, she rolled her eyes to me, she is always on Sohyun's side, we met her in middle school, since then she had always been with us but I don't know why, I think she doesn't like me. She always argues with me and usually gives me cold shoulder.

I was summoned back to myself when Sohyun entered the classroom, I pulled the chair next to me and made it ready for her. Irene probably noticed it and asked me but I was not in the mood to answer. I was watching Sohyun taking chair next to Yeri. This was the first time, usually when we fight, we would not talk but she used to sit with me, but this time is not coming to me. It really made me feel different within me. I asked her to sit with me but she refused, it was more surprising. She has never disagreed or refused my requests before.

I moved back to my seat halfheartedly, I don't have any idea why I am feeling this way. As soon as I reached my seat, Irene held my hand and kept on talking about what we were going to do this weekend. But I was lost, I kept on watching her and if stares could kill, I could have killed the new boy, I didn't like the way she was smiling at him and the way he was stealing stares at her when the lecture started.

Taehyung's POV

She apologized to me, I guess she isn't that rude. I don't know why but I am attracted to her, is it because of her shiny big eyes or the pure innocent smile she gives when she makes a mistake. Is this what people calls love at first sight.

The first day at the college went smoothly and it was already lunch, "Jungkook and Taehyung can join us for lunch, right Sohyun-ah?" Yeri asked when we stood for respective seats.

"Okay, if they agree." Sohyun replied with a smile.

"Why not? It would be an honor to lunch with college beauty." Jungkook spoke while controlling his smile.

"Then let's go and as Taehyung is new here, it would be better to show him around the campus and let's walk around the campus after lunch" Sohyun smiled.

I was nodding my head filled with happiness but it was short lived, "You don't have to do that, I have already shown him the campus this morning," I really am fed up with Jungkook poking his nose everywhere.

"Then no worries..." She was not able to complete her sentence as the guy whom she was arguing stood next to her and spoke, "I am sorry Sohyun-ah, I know I did wrong, I will never repeat this". She didn't say anything instead smiled. "That means you forgave me, right?" he didn't wait for her reply but directly hugged her. I wasn't happy seeing him by her side. "Now, let's go for lunch" He pulled her by her hands.

"Ah, before I forget, he is Cha Eunwoo my childhood friend, he is such a good friend of mine who forgets his friend when he gets a girlfriend." She spoke as she pulled him back instead of moving with him. I saw something sparkling in her eyes when she talked about him,I accept that I was jealous of him. He gave me a fake smile I could see through him, "And he is Kim Taehyung, he is new here and I am helping him out." She gave the warmest smile and I could not help but smile back.

"If you are done, I am really hungry," he took her hands again and headed towards cafeteria.

"Sohyun is really a thing, if my best friend did this to me, I will never forgive him, but this is Sohyun" Yeri released a long breath and continued, "On the contrary, Eunwoo is just the opposite, he takes advantage of her kindness, I am really fed up of the mad man" this time she sounded angry.

"I know right, I don't know why our goddess is into this guy, he doesn't deserve her." Jungkook added. I had nothing to add but I could see Sohyun happy when she was with him. And I could do nothing but watch her from behind.

She was quiet while eating, maybe she is preparing for something and after finishing her lunch she was nowhere to be seen I kept on searching for her but she wasn't in the classroom too.

********

sorry for the late update hope will be able to update soon. :-)