Prologue

''Could you please stop with that?! Harry, what did I ever do to you? One second you are the nicest person and the next you start acting like ugh- Just stop acting like a spoiled brat because we have bigger things going on!"

I scream at him with tears in my eyes.

I know he can be an idiot but not now, not in time like this. It was too much and god I want to slap him.

He is looking at me with those piercing green eyes his expression almost blank, now it was his way to talk. I'm prepared for whatever storm of swears he prepared for me.

"You don't get it do you?" he turns around and stares through the window.

I am surprised by his question and I take a step further from him to increase that 3 feet gap between us. I'm scared of him, but something in his voice  make me think that this is not just a childish game.

He turns around, his eyes gazing at me.

I'm still waiting for him to tell me whatever he wanted to say.

I close my eyes and sigh, he runs his hand through his hair.

"Wait you really don't know? Lucy never told you?" he says and his voice shook a little in the end.

As soon as he mentions her name, tear slips down my cheek. But he ignores it.

"I was supposed to do something but I can't anymore it's just fuck-"

He sits on my bed and stares to the distance.

He mumbles something but I can't hear him I wish I did but it was so quiet. I sit down next to him and I see tears building up in his eyes, one already rolled down the cheek.

We sit like that for half an hour, most likely but it seemed like ages.

The whole time I'm wondering what was he taking about, what was the thing Lucy kept quiet about. But I'm dying to know what he mumbled under his breath.

From time to time I look at him but he was staring at the floor.

He clears his throat and looks at me, his eyes dark green telling me that he's ready to tell me what the hell is going.

"Look-"

He starts.

xx

So this is the short prologue.

I'll try and update later like in the evening or something.

So I really hope you like it ;)If you have any ideas or comments just throw it out there.

 Also the next few chapters will be a little short and messy so from time to time you wont really know what is going on or why something happened but I promise it's for a reason and in the end you'll see why.

Hope you have a great weekend :)