Chapter Twelve

They went from sworn enemies to best friends. He often said, that his sister brought them together, and he was right. They got closer than ever, they spend time just talking, watching movies, basically doing small things, but they both enjoyed it.

Sometimes she forgot, she ever hated him, because he wasn't that egoistic sob anymore. With every day she trusted him more. He made her smile and laugh again. Even though, if for short time, he did, and he felt so good if she smiled. That was something he rarely saw, her doing, but lately she's smiling more. And that made him smile too. 

It's in the beginning of August, I think, I don't know. Like I said, I don't do calendars anymore. Harry mentions from time to time what date it is, but is not that important.

I haven't heard from him since two days ago, and that kinda scares me. Usually he comes here everyday.

If someone asks what are we doing, all I can say is talk. Because that is what we do. We talk non stop. But if I'm one hundred percent honest, these last months are a blur. I don't remember that much, I just know me and Harry are friends, I trust him, and I can't afford to lose him.

I went downstairs to the kitchen, to get some water. I opened a pipe and filled my bottle with cold water.

"You know, as much as they say, water is good for you, you should eat something." Harry walked in.

"You know, we have a door bell. And I have ate." I sarcastically replied, putting a cap on the bottle.

"Let's just say, you really did, tell me what was it?" he leaned against the counter.

"An apple." I mumbled.

"An apple?" he repeated.

I nodded.

"You are crazy. You have lost so much weight lately, you look like a fucking skeleton, and it freaks me out. What if one day, when I come, you'll be so skinny, I won't be able to see you?" he joked, but I knew he was right. I was too skinny. But food was disgusting. Before, I swear I would do anything to just eat, but now it's just yuck.

"Ha ha ha." I said sarcastically.

"Come on. Let's go. I'm taking you to dinner. You are eating today." he announced, clapping his hands together.

"It's late, I'm in sweat pants and with my  face is a mess, plus I'm not hungry." I protested.

"Excuses, lady. Go, get ready, I'll wait. Just hurry up." he pushed me through the hall, to my room. He pushed me in, closing the door behind, leaving me to change.

Like that I changed but protested. I didn't want to go anywhere. So in the end we stayed in and ordered Chinese. And since then I eat more, and as Harry said, I look healthier.

*

Me and Harry are sitting on the balcony, drinking cocktails he made, hiding from the heat. It's a hot August day, my father isn't at home, so Harry came, like always.

He was shirtless only in his shorts. He had his sunglasses on even though we are sitting in the shadow.

I was in my high waisted shorts and the 1975 top.

We got so close in the past months, I forgot we even fought. Really, it didn't make sense.

"You know," Harry broke the silence between us. "You have to go out, and let stories happen to you. And the same goes for me." he crossed his arms on his chest.

I knew he's going to say something poetic, like that, since he was quiet for the past half an hour, frowning his eyebrows, thinking.

"I'm outside and so are you." I mocked, even though I probably shouldn't have. He sighed and I realized he's being serious.