Chapter Fifteen

She thought her biggest fear was she'd live through something that doesn't kill her, but now she realized it's not. As a depressed girl she never knew happiness. Yes, she smiled and laughed, depressed people can do that, but mostly it wasn't real. Now that she has him, she finally feels happiness, she's able to feel something other than sadness or nothing.

Being happy terrifies her, because once she was happy that could be taken away from her so easily it gave her chills. He was the one who made her happy and nobody else. And only he could take that happiness away. She knew that she must be careful because of the person he was before.

The past haunted him. It still haunts him in his dreams in his thoughts, when he's walking down the streets past girls, all he sees are faces full of sorrow, anger, broken hearts. And it's because of what he was doing. Treating girls like they are not even worth of living, breaking them, playing them, even drug them sometimes if they weren't willing to do what he wanted. He promised that he'll never do that again, because of her he wanted to be better. Because he loved her. 

"Fucking traffic." Harry cursed when he finally came back with two large paper bags in his hands and guitar case over his shoulders.

"Hey." I looked over towards him. 

He had this grumpy expression on his face but he still managed a smile.

"I brought chicken curry." he sat down next to me and put the bags on a coffee table. Taking my hand in his he started playing with my fingers.

"Mmmm." I mumbled. "What's with the guitar?" I motioned towards the guitar on the floor.

"I bought a new one. I don't know, I thought it's time to get a new one. I've created many memories on the old one and some of them aren't really nice. I think is time  to create some nice memories." he smiled. 

I hated when he started telling me something but then he didn't finish. Starting about 'bad memories' and not telling me what, really annoyed me but I didn't question him. But I know he was aiming to his past.

"Aha." I nodded.

He sighed, knowing that something is not okay.

"I know what you are thinking right now." he said, looking at me, still playing with my fingers.

"Whatever." I shook him off, standing up.

"You know, I've heard things from others, never from you, so I don't know what's real and what's not. And I already know you won't tell me. But I just want to know exactly what you did to those girls, because I think I deserve to hear that from you." I threw my arms up.

"Anna, I will tell you, but I don't think you are ready to hear all of this. I'm not ready." he stood up and took a step closer.

"I already know, and I don't think it could be worse than that. You have to trust me Harry." I glared at him.

"Anna-" he looked me with sad eyes.

"Please. Just tell me. Please." I took his hand. He stroked my hair and took a deep breath. I removed his red locks from his face, tugging them behind his ear.

"Sit." he demanded and I did.

"First I have to say something about last night. I never did something like that, I've never felt like I feel and I feel like you need to know that last night was the best night of my life and I realized many things. But I'll tell you what, after I tell you about my past." 

I slightly smiled at his words and the though of last night.