Chapter Sixteen

He told her everything and when she didn't leave him, like he thought she would, he knew this is his chance to make things right. That night he fell asleep with her in his embrace and a promise that she'll never leave him. They both fell asleep with smiles on their faces. When he told her, he loves her, she never said it back, she just kissed him and that was enough for him. It made him think that she doesn't love him like he loves her, but still feels something towards him and he was right.

 She still wasn't capable of loving but every day in his arms, she was closer to that. She was afraid of him and what he was capable of, but she knew that in past he wasn't himself.

Another week passes and today was the first day Harry recoding. The plan was that for these two weeks we are here, he records as much as possible and when we get to LA he'll continue recoding in one of their studios there.

I still haven't cleared my feelings towards Harry and I feel so bad every time he says he loves me, because I'm not capable to say it back.

And the thought of Harry only playing with me, is haunting me. But it disappears every time he hugs, kisses, holds me. Because nobody is capable of pretend to love. And I can feel his love.

"So what will be the album title?"  I asked when we were returning from a long day in studio, hand in hand.

"I was thinking about 'The piece of my world'." he grins at me.

"You serious?" my eyes wide by his answer.

"Yeah. If you haven't noticed already, the whole album is about you." he blushes, "And I think that'd be the perfect title." he leans down, kissing my forehead.

I smile but stay quiet.

He is so fair with me, so careful that he won't say or do something wrong, every time he holds me, it was like I'm made of glass. He opened to me, told me about his past, yet I still haven't told him about my father and it was killing me.

"So when will I be able to see the soundtrack?" I say to distract myself from thinking.

"I can show it to you, back at the hotel."

I nod in response.

"The other day I've heard you singing a song I've never heard. Something about being afraid." I look up to him and our eyes met.

"You heard that? I thought you were showering." he looks away, embarrassed a little.

"I did. It was nice. I'd like to hear it, I really love the tune and I want to hear the lyrics."

"I'll play it for you." he says distantly as he's thinking something.

We get back to the hotel and he hands me a list of twelve titles.

I smile at him and start reading.

'The piece of my world:

1. Look around

2. By the sea

3. She's not afraid

4. Love me a little

5. Lost

6. Found

7. Labyrinths

8. Horror story

9. Not that important

10. Tattoos and memories

11. L.

12. Vodka girl'

I like the track list, and I've already heard most of these songs, except 'She's not afraid' and 'Love me a little'.