Pirates Invade The Town

We first see the opening of the Royal Theater where the Gilbert and Sullivan plays where produced, as it's opening the curtain, then "A Universal Picture" that style in the 1928 appear. Then we see the beginning of our movie. We see the town of Penzance, as it was a bright new day in about 11:38 A.M. where we see the opening credits. Then in the chapel church, the villagers enter, as the greet the Sunday morning to each other, even dogs where barking thinking that there was going to be trouble ahead.

 Then in the chapel church, the villagers enter, as the greet the Sunday morning to each other, even dogs where barking thinking that there was going to be trouble ahead

For one of them who is leaving the church is The Major General and these Lovely Maidens, and then a preacher spotted something as the steamship blows. Even the sergeant of the Police and two watchman saw something too, as they peak into the spyglass. And there revels a big ship with black sails, and sailors roars like craze man, as they fire up the canons, they reveal, as a bunch a swashbucklers, as know as the main title describes it.

"The Pirates of Penzance"

As the Pirate King Shouted!

Charlie as The Pirate King: LAND HOOOOO!!!

Pirates all cheers as they drag up A handsome lad Named Frederic as they go crazy.

Hubie as Frederic: (To his mates) What? Pirates? No! No! I'll get you for this! Not in-

When the villagers saw the Pirate ship with a Big Pirate Flag, they knew it was...

Watchman: PIRATES!

The Sergeant blows the whistle, as the villagers run and hide, then back on board the Pirates ship, the Pirates drove Frederic to the edge of the ship.

Hubie as Frederic: Wait! Not in the water! No!

But then the Pirates toss Frederic overboard then splash, they use him to make the villagers scare of them, as Frederic climb back up. Then as we cut back to the town, the villagers from penzance begin to hide while closing their doors, while the Sergeant and the Police hide in their Quarters, even the dogs enter in, while the Sergeant begin to use the spyglass, he spotted the Pirate Ship.