The Pirate and the Madiens

We cut to Frederic while he is hiding behind the Boulders listening to this lovely maidens.

Priscilla as Kate: (Offscreen) Oh, What a picturesque spot! I wonder where we are!

Anna Belle as Edith: (Offscreen) And I wonder where Papa is. We have left him ever so far behind. Since we have been to the chapel.

Gwynne as Isabel: (Offscreen) Oh, he'll be along presently! Remember poor Papa and the villagers are not as young as we are. Expect for their children, that will come of ages.

Anna Belle as Edith: (Offscreen) Yes, but we're quite alone now, and the lake is as smooth as glass. Suppose we take off our shoes and stockings and paddle!

Hubie as Frederic: Paddle?

As the maidens thrilled as they saddle down to take a swim, while Frederic is watching this.

Gwynne as Isabel: (Offscreen) It's so thoroughly delightful it is to be so entirely alone!

Priscilla as Kate: (Offscreen) Why, in all probability we are the first human beings who ever set foot on this enchanting spot.

Anna Belle as Edith: (Offscreen) Except the mermaids, it's the very place for mermaids.

Priscilla as Kate: (Offscreen) Who are only human beings down to the waist.

Gwynne as Isabel: (Offscreen) And who can't be said strictly to set foot anywhere.

Anna Belle as Edith: (Offscreen) Tails they may, but feet they cannot.

Priscilla as Kate: (Offscreen) And speaking of tails, I'm going to take off my stocking.

As Frederic begin to realized he can't stand for this as he stop this prevent by coming out of the boulder. As the music appears.

Hubie as Frederic:
"Stop Ladies Pray!"

The maidens look as they saw Frederic.

Daughters: "A MAN!!!" (Scream)

Hubie as Frederic:"I had intended not to intrude myself upon your notice In this effective but alarming costume But under these peculiar circumstances I feel it is my bounden duty to inform you That your proceedings here will not be unwitnessed"

Hubie as Frederic:
"I had intended not to intrude
myself upon your notice
In this effective but alarming costume
But under these peculiar circumstances
I feel it is my bounden duty to inform you
That your proceedings here
will not be unwitnessed"

Anna Belle as Edith:
"But who are you, sir? Speak!"

Hubie as Frederic:
"I am a pirate"