01

Hannah Verstappen

The light switched from yellow to green and I kept driving down the empty road. I hadn't done these in a long time. The late night drives where everything is quite. I could only see a few people out. Most of them were drunk out of their minds.

I took a left turn and then I was were I wanted. On a parking lot for about two and a half car. The parking lot was basically gravel on a small cliff by the lake. Most people would come here swimming in the summer. They actually have a bar and a restaurant along the "beach" if you could call it that.

I got out of my car and went to the end of the cliff. Watching out over the lake was calming and I quickly felt less angry at my parents and school.

Life.

My phone screen lit up and a text from max showed.

Hey, I'm sorry I can't make it. I will be in Monaco though for two weeks so feel free to come here if you want. :) ❤️

If life would just be easy. We were supposed to have a family dinner since it was a long time since all of us met. I watched over the lake while I tried to find something to write back.

I would love to visit you but I really have to go to school. Dad has still not fixed so I can go online. Ugh he is so annoying. I will se if I can make it work tho. ❤️

I pressed send and waited for him to answer. It's not fun with family issues where only you have issues. Some minutes later Max had texted back.

I will talk to him, and if money is the problem just tell me okay? I will pay for everything.

I knew he couldn't come home due to work but I still wished he would've because dad never lets me go anywhere. I have spent most of my teenage years in this small shitty town where people either are rich or gold diggers. I answered Max with a thumbs up and a heart. When I'm finally done with my studies I'm out of here. Only two more years to go.

I laid down on the blanket I brought and closed my eyes. I had one of my small speakers with me in the car so I could put on some music. It made me feel safe in general. Music is my therapy. But the music turned in to a ring tone and I had to open my eyes to check who was calling. Victoria.

"Do you wanna go out tonight?" She said directly when I picked up.

"Oh wow. Did your boyfriend breakup with you or what, but yes" I said knowing that she would never go out if nothing happened.

"He cheated so yea. But good. When are you thinking about coming home?" She knew where I was. She always did because this was the only place I would go to if I left without saying anything.

"I can go now because I need to change clothes" knowing my sister, it would take 20 minutes for her to get ready and the ride home would take about fifteen and for me to change clothes five. Perfect timing.

I threw my stuff in the car and drove home. 15 minutes later as expected I was in my driveway. The big house I live in was lit up. Since I sneaked out of my house, I had to sneak in. I texted Victoria that I was outside so she could open the door for me and save me some work.

"Hey, hurry up" she whispered though one of the back doors. I took of my shoes and ran to her. She let me in and no one heard so it was a success. I quickly changed clothes because who would be out partying in full sweats, not me. I went for a black satin dress, easy but hot. A black purse with that and ready to go.

I texted Vic that I was ready because if my parents found out... it would be a disaster. I got out of my house through the same door as before. The taxi Victoria ordered was on time so we quickly got in the car and got to the bar.

"I really needed this" I said to Vic when we stood in the VIP line. The security guard asked for our ID and with the name Verstappen we got in. Obviously nobody knew I was named Verstappen. I always used Kumpen. The only place both last names were written was on my ID.

"Oh look Hannah, there are lots of hotties here today" was the first thing I heard when we entered the building. "Yeah I see that. I really need a drink" my eyes wandered around the room to look over everyone that was here. I saw a few classmates and some other faces I recognized from social media.

"I want a cocktail what about you?" Oh god I don't have time for cocktails. "What kind of shots are the most popular?" Victoria looked at me confused. Right she doesn't know what I go through. It's only me with family problems, remember.

"The most popular are b-52, kamikaze, lemon drop, Red snapper and hot shots" the bartender answered. I didn't feel like going for the coffee shots. "I will take one lemon drop, thank you!" the bartender nodded and Victoria ordered her drink.

"I didn't know you were a shot girl" she said as soon as I got my shot. "Well I'm not really but I had to get one to start the night" The vodka burned in my throat. It was a while ago since I did this.

An hour had flied by and we still hadn't danced. We just sat and talked. "Hey do you want to dance" I screamed over the loud music.

וו

1000 words

Plz tell me if my story gets confusing or i spell something wrong.

I have a small problem to write correctly with, past and presents so correct me thx

Well the first chapter is finished woohoo