04

Hannah

My large suitcase was laying on my bed while Dahlia threw out stuff from my closet which sometimes, landed on me. I was laying beside the suit case on my stomach and listened to Dahlia's rant about how I'm gonna meet super hot dudes and I need to look good or as she said 'amazingly gorgeous'. I quoted back Rory Gilmores iconic words. Dahlia just laughed and said that we really needed to have a Gilmore marathon again. We both are obsessed with the show and I will forever be a Jess and Rory fan.

"Ouch!" I screamed at Dahlia who hit me in the head with a pair of jeans. "Oops" her head stuck out from the closet door and smiled. "You bastard" I laughed and rolled over to my side. I picked up my phone to film her ranting about how I was absolutely not allowed to hit on Lando Norris because apparently, he was her future husband and he just didn't know about it yet. I could not hold my laughter in, I absolutely lost it. While I was wheezing and nearly crying at her she threw socks at me.

When she was finally done with throwing out stuff she started pairing together outfits for me. I folded the clothes and put them in my suitcase. I could tell that I was never going to be able to bring all of the clothes Dahlia had picked out so I secretly snuck some of them back into my closet. "Now sit on the suitcase please" I said to Dahlia so I would be able to shut it. She gladly hopped on and pushed it down so I could close the zipper. "Don't forget your code Hannah, imagine if you can't open it! Think of how many awesome outfits you'd never wear again" she said and closed the suitcase properly. "I think I could solve that problem somehow anyways"

My other bag was already packed with candy, a charger, my computer and all those other small things you don't actually need but you have them anyway. Dahlia was driving me to the airport, which was the reason she had time to go through my clothes and change everything I put in my suitcase from the beginning. But It's fine because she is very good at picking out outfits.

I walked out of my room and took a quick glance back. It felt a little bit weird knowing that I was probably not going to be back i my house for a few months. "Your taxi is leaving now! Hurry up!" Dahlia screamed from the downstairs entry. She had already taken my bags so I just took a quick last round in my house to be sure I hadn't forget anything. When I was done I hurried to my taxi aka, Dahlias car. On the way to the airport we sang along to the music she put on. It was one of our favourite things to do.

The speakers in the airport was echoing about a late flight and something else that I couldn't understand. I was walking towards my gate with a subway sandwich and a coke that I had bought directly after I got through security. It's my standard airport meal. I posted a pic of it to my instagram story and checked my phone one last time for messages before I boarded the plane. I got a first class seat, which I didn't know from the beginning since it was Max who booked it for me. In the chair besides me a man in his fifties sat with his wife. I took my headphones out and plugged them in to the built in screen in front of me.

"Hey excuse me but we're landing now" a lady was patting my arm. "Oh I'm sorry" I said tired and sat myself up better in the seat. "No problem, we just need you to put on your seatbelt" She said and pointed to my lap. I put it on quick and started to gather my stuff so I was sure I had everything.

When the plane finally stood still and the captain thanked for the flight I hurried out of my seat. I was happy to finally see Max again. My phone started buzzing the second I stepped inside of the airport. It was eight messages from Max asking if I had landed and if I was okay. Apparently my flight got a bit delayed but I didn't notice it since I slept before we even had taken off.

I took my suitcase from the bag and went to the exit. Max stood there in front of one of his Ferraris. "Hiiii" I half run half walk towards him. "Don't create a scene, please" he whisperer when he hugs me and I could tell he laughed. "You have grown Hannah" He stated when he let go of me and took my bag. "You finally have a beard" I stated. "Don't mock me" he put the bag in the front of the car since the motor sits in the back. It looks so wired. "How do you get used to that" I pointed to the hood while sliding in to the black Ferrari. He just laughed at me and got into the car.

"So how old are you now? Fourteen?" Max said when we drove through Monaco. "I'm allowed to drink stupid" my hand slapped his arm. "Ouch" I missed this. It was a long time ago we had our sibling-fights. As kids me and Max were the ones who always fought even though we have a 6 year age gap. Victoria, who is the middle child, had always been more like our mom, calm, logical and smart.