03

Hannah

Oh fuck. My head was hurting so bad. I could barley opened my eyes to look at the time. The sunlight made it feel like my eyes were getting stabbed. 08:00. A man is laying besides me. "Oh shi, I need to leave" I whispered under my breath. My eyes searched the room for all of my stuff. Slowly I pushed away the man's arm from my waist trying not to wake him. I quietly took all of my stuff and went out of the hotel room. When I was outside I could finally breathe out.

I held my phone in front of me trying to figure out who to call. Dahlia! I scrolled down until I saw the contact name 'babe Dahl'. When I got to the hotel lobby I pressed call.

"Bitch, why are you waking me up now" her annoyed morning voice echoed through the phone. "Hey, could you like quickly come and get me? I'll send you the adress, thanks bye" I did not let her ask any questions. We will be talking in her car instead.

10 minutes later she called me. "I'm outside, what the fuck you doing at this rich as hotel?" I hanged up on her and walked out of the amazingly gorgeous entrance. I saw her black Audi, with the license plate 'BAAS', standing on the other side of the road. There where only a few cars driving past the hotel. I took a quick glance to the left and right, when it was clear I made my way over the road and to Dahlias car.

"Hello walk of shame" Dahlia said with a grin. "Hi" I said with a small smile matching Dahlias energy. "Before we start... Starbucks please?" I needed something to feel alive. "You know it" she answered.

Five minutes later and we were pulling up at the Starbucks drive through. Our order was done fast since we were the only ones there. "Okay, now spill" Dahlia gave me the coffee. "It was Max friend" I said really quiet since it's kind of embarrassing. "No you did not" she gasped. "We did not have, you know, but we had fun" I smiled at her knowing she hates when I don't give her the details.

During the ride I told her about my night and when we finally got to her house, she stopped asking for more details. She parked her car in the large driveway. "Are your parents home?" I asked, feeling a little ashamed about my clothes. They had only seen me in those 'parent approved' gala dresses before when our families had gatherings and our yearly local ball.

"No, your fine. My brother is home though but he won't care". Dahlia looked unbothered and we made our way inside. There were stairs on both sides of the room, connecting on the second floor. A large gorgeous chandelier was hanging from the ceiling. We walked up the stairs to the left and I followed Dahlia into her room. Her room was a bit bigger than mine but with a lot more details.

I used her shower and put on some of my clothes that I had left at hers before. We have the same size so we often borrow each other's clothes. When I got out of the walk in closet Dahlia was sitting on the bed with dodgy eyes. "What have you done now" I grinned.

"Noooothing" she smiled. I looked down to her hand. "Don't hate me buuut" oh no.

"What did you do?" I slowly walked towards her. "Lover boy from yesterday texted" "Stop" I gaped. "No I'm serious" this was exiting.

"What did he say?" I smiled."'Hi, I hope you came home alright' with a smiley" she laughed. "Okay but no, I can't answer that" her face made an ugly grimace.

"Yes you can" she said firmly. "What should I write then?" I hated this. "Ooo maybe, 'let's do it again' winkey emoji?" I bursted out in laughter an said "pfft, as if".

She handed me my phone and I stared at his message. "Okay but what about; 'I did, thank you. I had fun yesterday, sorry for leaving but I really had to go' smiley" Dahlia suggested. I wrote it exactly as she said it and showed her the screen. "Yes and... send" her finger touched 'send' button and I quickly put down my phone. I'd done this lots of times but i still get a little bit nervous.

*****

My phone buzzed when we were watching a movie in Dahlias living room. I have no idea what the name was because it was so brutally boring. Nearly exhausting to watch. I picked up my phone and saw a text from dad.

When are you getting home? We need to talk.

I'm about to get the biggest disappointment speech ever. "Hey Dahl, I need to get home now" I say and show her the message. "How does he know? I will drive you" She asks, and shuts of the TV. "He has either seen a pic somewhere or Vic told him" I'm getting slowly worried that there was some paparazzi pics of me and Pierre leaving the club.

"I don't think there are any pics of you two, I checked every gossip site there is and I couldn't find anything" Dahlia says when we were driving back to my house. I was ranting and she could clearly tell I was worried. Her words made it feel a little bit better because if someone could find gossip, it's her. I looked down in my phone to try and think of something else.

When I looked up again I saw that we were at home. "You ready?" She asked. I nod and stepped out of the car. "Say hi from me and it will be fine, don't worry" I closed the door and waved to Dahlia. When I walked inside it's quiet. "Hey" I shouted out weak. "In the kitchen" I heard dad say. My feet walked me to the doorway. I looked at my dad. Surprisingly he didn't look mad so I said "Dahlia says hi" and nod at him. "So that's where you were" he takes a sip from a cup of coffee. "Yeah".

He took out some document's from a folder. I could see my name on top of the paper. "What's that" my eyes scanned the papers and he hands me one of them. "I talked to Max. Your going with him this year" I was about to cry. "Really?" My voice were eager. Dad smiled and said "Yes darling, I knew you've wanted this and Max... kind of got me thinking" he confessed, not smiling any more. "Did he scold you or what?" I laughed. He gave me a small nod and started talking about me being online schooled and what all the conditions were.

I was going to start in two weeks and go to max a week before that. I called him the second I left the kitchen to thank him. He just laughed at me and called me pathetic. Older brothers huh? Not always so 'lovey dovey'. But he did at least say that he was going to meet me at the airport. So kind (ironically)