Ch.8 || MAFIA's PROPERTY!

3rd person's POV:

Jimin and namjoon laughed at jin's and jungkook's frown face. "FUCK YOU MEAN BY THAT" yelled jungkook glaring at the tall man standing there unfazed at the man's fuss.

"Did you not read the contract" jimin questioned knowing damn well that they tricked them into signing it. Jungkook snatch the paper from V and read through with his eyes widening every second.

It was not an agreement paper for weapon dealship at all. it was a bride contract. Meaning they own everything He owned including himself. In the underground best known as mafia's bride. This can't be undone.

He grunted his teeth with hatred glowing in his eyes. "You planned all this didn't you" jungkook angrily hold V's collar strongly but V's facial expressions stays calm as ever—he knew meeting with them was bad news but this was too much.

"Feisty I see" V sneak a hand down to jungkook's waist pulling him close with their face inches apart. "Let go you fucking piece of shit" jungkook struggled with all his might pushing him away inhaling afterwards. The alcohol down his stomach isn't helping at all. Fighting their way out—they don't got chance with yoongi being completely different person Jin is the only one in right mind state.

"Let's go" jungkook angrily said to Jin and yoongi looking at them with grunted teeth out of anger. But yoongi was trapped in between jhope and jimin giving jungkook apologia look.

"Bastards let him go" yelled jungkook before he could attack them V knocked him out hitting the back of his neck-catching him gently by his waist and picking him up bridal style before he hit the ground.

"What did you do to him" Jin shouted now angry at them by their dirty game. "Babe calm down he's just nocked out not dead" RM whispered in jin's ears behind him making Jin jump away from him.

"Why did you tricked us into this?" Jin says looking at V who's looking at jungkook with adoration in his eyes before making his way out the room completely ignoring jin's existence with jhope and jimin carrying yoongi following behind them leaving Jin and rm alone making Jin more pissed.

"Where are you taking them" Jin yelled but V was long gone with him being held by RM. "please don't hurt them" Jin looked up at RM with teary eyes that threaten to fall from his eyes. Their the only family he has—he can't afford to lose them if he has to push his pride aside for it he will.

"Don't worry he would never hurt him not even for his life" RM ensured smiling at Jin who now relaxed down a bit still not letting his guards down.

"Now let go of my waist" Jin said pushing RM away from him. "What do y'all want from us?" Jin asked parting himself from RM intensely steering at him.

"Simple, we want y'all and I'm not planning on letting this handsome and delicious babyboy go anytime soon" he said checking Jin out shamelessly from head to toe, licking his lips while jin made disgusting face.

"Pervert I'm out of here" jin pst heading for the door but he was also nocked out by the smirking guy looking at him with lustful eyes.
"I don't think so babyboy" smirked rm carrying Jin before existing the nightclub.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
_