Ch. 16 || yoongi's flashback(2)

YG POV:

  I should have known better. I pull my hair in frustration. It's definitely better to keep it to myself than tell him, that'll just make things more complicated.

~Few hours early~

"I thought we wouldn't interfere in our private life's" I glared at jimin who's sitting in front of me. "Come here" he called. I had to bite my lips really hard to remind myself to act along for now.

I walked up to him my hands on my pocket with blank face, but that quickly fade as he pulled me on his lap. "Drop the attitude, I'm here to tell you something" I wiggled on his lap to make myself comfortable since he obviously doesn't have intentions on letting go of me any time soon. "Kitten sit still if you don't wanna start a fire" he deepen his voice as I shiver.

"Whatever, just get to the point" I rolled my eyes, but shuddered when he slapped my thigh. "I'll take my time as much as I please, and your going to be patient with me till the end" I just node my head wanting this shit to be over already.

"I know your close with jungkook-" I widen my eyes surprised on how he know jungkook. "and I need you to do me- well to be exact my friend a favor" so many questions run on my mind at that moment "first of how do you know jungkook? And why should I do your friend a favor"

I look up at him with clear anger on my face. He just chuckled "he is childhood friend of my close friend and I'm willing to help him, even if I won't he would go against the world to get him" I just blink my eyes completely speechless. "Jungkook doesn't have any memory of his childhood, his childhood is wipe out and the cause is his parents, will step parents"

————Present———-
I don't know whether to tell jungkook this or not. It's true he don't remember any of his childhood. I don't believe the fact that jungkook's current parents are his step parents. I mean how? He would've told me if he was adopted right?

I don't wanna assume things and mess up happy family, as long as I keep my mouth shut am sure nothing will be revealed.

END OF YOONGI'S FLASHBACK

Tears was on jungkook's eyes, his lips trembling "I don't believe it, no way!! Their my real parents stop lying" jungkook shouted running out the door, not having particular place to go just following where his two feet take him.

Completely ignoring the voice calling his name from behind. With tearly eyes, his vision was unclear. He turned around on corner bumping into hard surface, well at least that's what he thought, eyes shut waiting to make contact with the hard floor but arms were quickly wrapped around his waist, he opened his eyes to meet with the person who he wished to ran into the least.

He tried pushing him but he wouldn't budge, those eyes always have huge effect on him every time. "Who?" His grip loosen at the sudden deep voice. "J-just let me go" why does he always have to see me on my weak state. why do I always feel so weak in front of him. He thought as he cursed himself for letting these feelings overwhelm him.

"Who made you cry?" he pull him closer demanding an answer. "Why can't you just leave me be" more tears made it down jungkook's eyes, he tried so hard to stay strong but he was just too overwhelmed with these new information. V picked him up bridal style. "Put me down" he continue hitting him but without any effort, he was weak.

V ignored him walking back upstairs with jungkook on his arms who given up protesting. Jin was running after him but stopped in his track seeing jungkook on the leader's arms. "Where are you taking him" Jin asked keeping his distance but he was ignored. V walked right pass him like he don't exist.

JK POV:

I don't believe it. They would never do something that bad, if they're aren't my parents than where are my birth parents?Was he really my childhood friend?, were we that close? He kicked open the door. He gently put me down on the bed. I wanna know everything, what he really was to me, I looked up at him; he was already steering at me. "Who made you cry" he asked again, "why do you care" his eyes glint with in blink of an eye but I didn't miss the chance to capture it.

"Don't test me darling" I got up looking straight in his eyes "tell me everything, YOU KNEW ABOUT MY STEP PARENTS, YOU KNEW MY CHILDHOOD IS WIPE OUT, YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME, WHEN ARE YOu GONNA STOP BEING A FUCKING HYPOCRITE AND TELL ME EVERTING, I AM NOT SOME WEAK BITCH YOU CAN LOCK UP, I AM A MAN OF MY OWN, I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING PROTECTION"

I poured out everting in one breath, still looking straight into the unreadable face of his. I'm not a weak bitch who sit around waiting for a some hero to appear and save me. I fight for myself.

He was quiet for few seconds, he looked up at me with completely different expression than I expected. He looks how do I put it 'sad' that was completely unexpected. "Fine you wanna know about our relationship" i node my head quickly. He sit down on the edge of the bed. I was sitting in the middle.

"We grow up together for as long as I remember, we went to the same school, we do everything together; our parents were close as well. We made a promise, That was until I discovered that my dad was running illegal business. Everything changed after that, after I discovered; he wanted me to be like him, he wanted me to run the business with him; of course I refuse because that would be mean I will have to leave you. He threaten to kill you if I don't cut ties with you and move to seoul with him; that was the worse day I have ever countered. I didn't have the courage to do it but if I don't I'll lose you forever, and our promise will be broken. I did what I never ever thought I would do.......I had to leave you, the last thing I saw was those glossy tears that was caused by me. If only I knew how much of snake my father was. The promise was I'll never supposed to leave you, 'if I do, next time we ran into each other You will be my bride' to prove it I bought us a promise ring "

I unconsciously hugged him, I don't what overcome me but I wrapped my arms around his neck. He hugged me back without wasting a second. I run my hand throw his hair rubbing it as his grip tighten around my me. "I knew you would hate me when you recognise me, that's why I had to trick you into this" I stayed silent for few minutes "where is your father now?" I asked without thinking twice. He pulled me into his lap I didn't bother moving as I already know he will pull me back. "I killed him" he said with expressionless face.

I pulled away, looking at him shocked. "Why?" I asked still in state of shock "he wasn't a human, he was a monster. He went completely out of control, I lost it when he killed my mother" his voice crack. I felt my heart ache for some reason. He must've been so broken, "I-I'm sorry" I didn't know what to say to help him. He pulled me making me straddle him as he push his face on crook of my neck.  "Is not your fault, Im fine now that I have found you, my source of happiness" he kiss my neck, I shivered. I felt my face burn by it.

"Can I ask you a question?" I mumbled "sure thing babyboy" I blushed by these weird feelings forming up, is gonna be hard getting used to these nicknames "do you perhaps know what might have happened to my parents?"

-