Chapter 1

Right in front of her stands a very alluring 19-year-old girl. Not only is she beautiful and charming she also looks very mysterious and handsome.  The girl is taller than the average woman and her skin is white like jade. She an hourglass-like figure with a large chest. Her hair that she has set up in a high ponytail is long and fluffy and white like snow.  Her big fox-like eyes are even more striking than her white hair as they are yellow just like that of a cat.                        She is wearing black jeans, black boots, and a white t-shirt. She has also a black crystal-shaped earring on her left ear and is caring a black backpack on her right shoulder. She is also holding a suitcase with her other hand. Lastly, her right hand except for her fingers is covered in bandages up till just above her elbow. The girl has a bright yet calm smile on her face.            When she looks at the 36-year old woman facing her.

The 36 old woman while looks a little more beautiful than average she also looks haggard with less confidence. Making people not notice her beauty. In fact, she looks more like a country bumkin. Her skin looks slightly darker than the 19-year-old girl and she is also shorter than her. She has short silver hair with a hint of light blue in it and her eyes are blue with a little black in them. The woman is also considered chubby. The woman is wearing a gray full skirt dress with a black blouse over it. With it, she wearing black heels. The woman is almost in tears when she looks at the girl with mixed emotions. Surprise, happiness, and slight shame are shown on her face all at once.

The woman: "Yu... Yue is that you?" 

The girl: "Why are you asking what you already know, mom?"

She says with a kind smile that is directed towards her mother.

The Woman: "Why... are you here?" 

Lan Yue pouts and says: " What, are you not happy to see me. From now on I can finally live together with you as I always have wished for. Do you not want me here?" 

The Woman: "What no, I am just surprised I never thought this day would come I thought I would never be able to see you again when we lost contact 6 years ago. I am so happy to see you." 

The woman cries out and hurriedly hugs her daughter. Lan Yue drops the suitcase and hugs her back and if you look closely one can see her eyes almost tearing up. They stand there for what seems like an eternity as this is their long-awaited reunion. But unfortunately, the hug has to end. 

The Woman: "We can't stay here all day come let's go in."

She says as she drags her into the two-story house behind her. The house looks like a typical European house. With white walls, a black roof, and a few marble pillars in front of the big black door. This is a house that only a rich person can afford but in the rich man's world, this is considered the cheapest of all the acceptable houses so only those at the bottom of the chain of rich families would buy it. Once they walk in she drags Lan Yue towards the main living room and sits on one of the two sofas. That's when a young man walks in and notices the new common. The man looks rather average with short brown hair, tanned skin, and black eyes and he is wearing a light yellow turtle neck with grey pants.

The man:" Mrs. Lan, who is that girl, and why does she look so much like the young master?"

Mrs. Lan: " Of course she does, this is my daughter and Lan Fu's twin sister Lan Yue." 

The man: " You mean the miss that was not able to live with you and was then taken care of your brother in country E?" 

Mrs. Lan: "Yes, that's her." 

She says with a bright smile on her.

Lan Yue: "Mom don't you remember, I only lived with my first uncle until he died 12 years ago. Then I was taken care of by a big family for 2 years until second uncle found me and eloped with Mikoto and took me with them. And I am sorry that I could not contact you for the last 6 years at the time I was dealing with something so I had to travel a lot. It was not a suitable time to call you as I did not want to put you in danger."