chapter 3

Lan Yue wakes up late the next day and is woken up by Qizen Ling.

Qizen Ling: " Young master, it's about time you get up. It is long past breakfast."

Lan Yue sits up lazily with a messy bedhead, without a smile and eyes that are impossible to read. It is an ice-cold calmness that sends shivers through their spine. But that only lasts in a few seconds and is back to her bright smile. It is like what she saw was an illusion.

Lan Yue: "Young master, why did you not call me young mistress like Zaozao?"

She says with a playful smile.

Qizen Ling: " I heard from him that you will disguise yourself as young master so it is best I call you that."

Lan Yue: " You are so perspective, unlike Zaozao, realizing what you need to do without me telling you. I make a good servant to mom."

Lan Yue praises her with a dazzling smile that almost makes Qizen Ling blush.

Lan Yue: " Say do you know how to cut hair?"

Qizen Ling: " Are you asking me if I can cute it so that it looks just like young masters?"

Lan Yue: " I knew that you are an intelligent person."

Qizen Ling: " I am able to do it but I am not sure that I can get it exactly right."

Lan  Yue: " No worries there is no need for that since no one has the same hairstyle forever. Some changes are to be expected... Well unless you are bald." 

Qizen Ling: " Then I will do as you order, I will get some scissors."

She says as she walks out. Lan Yue decides to get her Ipad and then sit in front of the desk. She unlocks it and instantly starts to tap on it. Doing so a lot of code appears and it does not take long to realize that she is hacking something. What she is haking is actually the surveillance cameras in her mother's mansion. In order for no one to find out that she is not her brother through then is to manipulate the photogates. Her fingers move fast as she looks through them and changes them without being detected. In fact, she does not have to do that as right now her mother does not have anyone who would look at them. Since all her staff has either quit or been taken by her father and his lover. But it is her habit to leave no traces and there is no guarantee that an outsider would not hack into the surveillance and notice the anomaly. All this took her only 2 minutes to complete. She is lucky that her mother only has cameras outside the house and not inside or else she would have to hack into them regularly before her disguise is completed. 

Right after she was done she turned on an app to write a what-to-do list. Although she always remembers what she needs to do she always has a habit to write the small things down. Just in case she forgot something and her instincts right now tell her that she might get a little sidetracked this time. Lan Yue wrote down 5 things on her Ipad. 

1. Secretly gain money

2. Find clues about brother

3. Find dirt on father

4. Find an opportunity to attack

5. Make it so that they cant make a comeback

It was then Qizen Ling come in with a hairbrush, comb, hand mirror, and scissors. Lan Yue then put down her Ipad and let her cut her hair. Once she was done it almost looked exactly like her brother's only a little bit fluffier and that some of her hair touches her cheeks and is shaped almost like a hook.

Qizen Ling: "Is... is that okay?"

Lan Yue: " Yes, I kind of like this better than the original, thanks. You can clean this up I will go take a shower."