chapter 6

Finally, it is the day that she is going to start school and Fa Zao is driving her. Once she steps out of the car and into campus all eyes are on her. After all everyone in school knows that the infamous Lan Fu has been missing for months and now he suddenly returns. So everyone is very curious. What they did not expect was for the young master to have changed entirely. Not only does he look more confident but for the first time they realize how handsome he actually is. In the past, he looked ridiculous and haughty. Making them look down on him but now he looks very cool and suave. It is a complete turnaround, so much so that the girls in school started to act like fan girls while sizing him up. Ofcusre hearing the girls cheering at Lan Fu makes all the boys very uncomfortable. After all Lan Fu used to be loathed by almost everyone, so seeing him taking all the girl's attention makes them feel like the world has turned upside down. Seeing the girls cheer for her Lan Yue looks at them and smiles at them showing her canine teeth. Doing so he looks very mischievous and makes the girl's heart melt. 

The girls: He is so handsome.

Lan Yue continued to walk and find her classroom which she had looked up beforehand. She even knows which seat is hers who everyone is in her class and evry person that her brother knows in school. As she walks in she sees her homeroom teacher who seemed to be a bit early. The teacher's name is Fan Xi and is very respected in school. She is known to be strict but also is known to give students a helping hand with their studies. But from what she has discovered she and her brother dont have a good relationship. But this teacher is very professional and dont let her feelings stop her from trying to teach Lan Fu seriously. Unlike other teachers who look down on bad students and bully them.

Fan Xi: " I see you are back, how dare you to skip school?" 

Lan Yue: " I am sorry, I visited a neighboring city and for some reason, I lost cautiousness and I only woke up a few days ago. My contact information got stolen so no one knew how to contact my home."

Hearing this the teacher's tone softens and says: " For so long?"

Lan Yue: " Yes."

Fan Xi: " Alright, Lan Fu take your seat."

Lan Yue: " Yes."

Lan Yue walks towards her seat as she hears the students whisper about her. Most of it is about how she looks so different from before and if what she said about falling into a comma was true. As she walks she notices 3 men looking at her with evil intent. From her research, their names are Bao Xin, Zi Peng, and her seatmate Fang Fuxi. These 3 are the main peapole who bullied the real Lan Fu, with her seatmate being the ring leader. Of course, they were not the only ones in school who did this but they were the most persistent as they were in the same class. Seeing their stares she hides her playful smirk and takes her seat. She dont take anyone of them seriously at all. 

Fang Fuxi: " Hey, sissy. buy me melon bred from the cafeteria after class is done." He orders. Hearing this she glances at him briefly but then ignores him. To her, it is like hearing a brat japing and brats are not worth paying attention to unless they have crossed the line. Seeing her reaction Fang Fuxi gets a little angry. How dare this useless dog ignore him? Just as he is about to say something the teacher starts class and he can only glare at her. 

Fang Fuxi: "I will deal with you later." He says and starts to listen to the class. Although Fang Fuxi is a bully he does take classes seriously and works hard to study. In fact, he has always been in the top 20 ranking of the school. The subject being taught is biology and hearing things that she has already learned before she becomes absent-minded and starts to turn her pencil around in circles. Seeing this everyone ignores her and lets her do this. After all Lan Fu has always been known to be at the bottom of the grade list and with her missing so many lessons no one expects her to catch up. She is so bad that even Fan Xi has given up on her. Once the class is done everyone walks out but once she is about to 3 bullies in the class block her path. Seeing this she raises her eyebrow and waits for them to speak.

Fang Fuxi: " Do you remember what I told you?"

Lan Yue: "What?" She asks with an arrogant tone and crosses her arms.

Fang Fuxi: " What, the sissy has been gone for a while and he thinks that he has become someone."

Lan Yue: " Well at least I am more than you." She says with a smirk.

Fang Fuxi: " You little..." He says furiously but Lan YUe cuts him off.

Lan Yue: " Well then, it seems that this is all that you have." She says and then she takes a step forward. Then she stops on Fang Fuxi's feet so hard that he crouches down from the pain.  The 3 men freeze with shock and before they can react she is already gone. This makes the 3 of them feel that they have just lost face and that makes them angry. But it is too late to chase after Lan Yue now as she is already long gone. So they swore to each other that they would get her next time. Lan Yue on the other hand hums a tune while she walks attracting all the girl's attention. They have completely forgotten how she was in the past to the point that the boys want to remind them what she was like before.