Chapter 4

Lan Yue finally started to play and she arrived at one of the 5 staters towns that are picked up randomly. All the starter towns are named after a color. Red, yellow, blue, green, and red the one she arrived at is blue town. Blue town is located in the middle of a valley beside a river and is also surrounded by a coniferous forest. The architecture of the village is inspired by old English houses. The reason why it is called blue village is that all the roof tiles on the houses are blue as well as the windows. She walks towards an old NPC woman who will give her her first quest. The quest she was given was to kill a pack of giant raccoons who have made it difficult to farm as they attack everyone who enters the fields. She was also given a quest that requests her to pick up a herb that grows as a weed in the very same fields. That weed can be used to make simple healing potions which I wy the old lady wanted them. Once she has excepted the 2 quests she immediately walks to the fields. The raccoons are as big as a boar and are very aggressive as they attack her directly when they notice her. 7 of them all run towards her but with her amazing hand speed she manages to dodge them smoothly like lightning without suffering any damage. At the same time, she strikes at them and manages to kill all 7 in under 2 minutes. Each being killed with 3 hits from her cheap blade. She loots them and just a meter away she notices the weed for her other quest and picks it up.

She continues like this for 15 minutes until both quests were completed. Which was killing 20 raccoons and finding 6 weeds. She would have completed it much sooner if it was not for the raccoons respawning too slow. Which if she was a normal player that would not be a problem after all they would not be able to kill them before they respawn. She can only blame her unnaturally fast hand speed but even then she only used 30 percent compared to what she usually uses. She turns in the quest and gets 3 new once which all receivers her to go to the riverbank where she needs to kill and lot 14 crabs, 10 water nymphs and get 12 water sprite hearts. She completed all this in 30 minutes. Then she turned the quests in and gained new ones. This continues in 9 hours until she has just turned level 6 and she would have continued if she was not informed that her mother has returned home. So she turns off the computer and goes down to greet her mother.

Once she does she immediately hugs her and then follows her into the kitchen and helps her mother cook. Although Lan Yue is not a talented cook. Not being greet at chopping vegetables in equal sizes and leaving a big mess in the kitchen. She is though very good at making the food taste good although when you look at it, it looks like a science experiment gone horribly wrong. Like a normal curry looks like a black smile with unidentifiable bits inside of it. Or that her dumplings are all weirdly shaped and mushy. Compare it to her mothers cooking that looks like that of a professional housewife. It is a clear contrast. Lan Yue has never been embarrassed about this before but thinking that her mother will eat it made her apprehensive.

"Mom let's just threw away the food I made it might make you sick." 

Lan Yue says something she would never have said if it wasn't her mom that he said it to.

"Nonsense, it might look terrible but I am sure that it won't taste as bad as Lan Qizen cooking." 

Lan Xue says with a motherly tone which there is no way Lan Yue could go against that. After all, she can't say no to her mother unless it is very important. Besides what she said is true as nothing can taste as bad as first uncle cooking. His food did always taste burnt and raw at the same time and it always taste like something that has rotten and molded for months. At least her cooking only looks disgusting. But in case she grabs as much of the food she made as possible. So they start to eat quietly enjoying each other's company. After she helps her mother with the dishes and then spends some time together until bedtime.

But before Lan Yue goes to bed she takes a shower and after she opens her suitcase. Then she takes out 3 different colors of hair coloring which are silver, blue, and light blue. This hair coloring is not something you can buy. That is because it is a secret recipe that Mikoto has thought her. It is special because not only is it 100% organic it also will stay on permanently unless you use a special shampoo that is also a secret recipe from Mikoto. It also will not damage the hair as it actually nourishes it. So Lan Yue starts to put on the hair colorings to make it look like her brothers. Then she puts a hairnet over it and goes to sleep.