Can I Kiss You? - EJ and Gina

Gina ran outside the Slice's door after Ashlyn explained to her the conversation that she had with EJ. 

She ran outside and saw him walking a few blocks down.

" EJ". Gina called out, hoping he would turn around and not ignore her.

EJ turned around and looked at her. He looked a bit sad, annoyed, and confused.

" You got mixed messages, and you understood the wrong information". Gina shouted.

" What do you mean ?". EJ shouted as he started to walk close to Gina a bit.

" Can I ?..... can I ?". Gina said.

" Can you what ?". EJ said, completing Gina's sentence.

" Can I kiss you ?". Gina asked, smiling.

" What ?". EJ said confused but trying to hold back a smile.

" Will you be my first kiss?". Gina asked.

EJ smiled, he dropped his backpack and started running towards Gina. Gina smiled and started running towards him.

When they reached each other EJ opened his arms, and Gina jumped into them.

Gina wrapped her arms around his neck, and EJ wrapped his arms around her waist. EJ spun them around while holding her tight, they both laughed.

They looked into each other's eyes, and then EJ leaned in and kissed her. Gina kissed back, smiling into the kiss. 

Back at the restaurant 

Everyone was inside enjoying pizza and soda until there was a big squeal. The squeal came from Ashlyn. Everyone turned their attention towards Ashlyn, looking confused.

"What's wrong Ash ?". Nini asked.

" Look, look, look". Ashlyn said, pointing outside the window.

They all look outside the window to see EJ and Gina kissing.

All the girls squealed, and the boys clapped. They all screamed and cheered, luckily EJ and Gina couldn't hear them through the windows.

" Finally my cousin, and my best friend". Ashlyn said.

" Finally they finally talked". Nini said.

" I don't have to watch EJ make lovey-dovey eyes at her anymore".Carlos said.

Everyone laughed at Carlos.

" Should we let them me or should we go out there ?". Big Red asked.

" I have an idea". Seb said.

Everyone looked at Seb.

" Speak up Sebby". Carlos said.

Everyone nodded

" What if we all go out there circle around them, then clap and cheer?". Seb said.

They all nodded and agreed.

Slowly they got up and walked towards the door. Big Red slowly and quietly opened the door, so that EJ and Gina wouldn't hear the bell on the door. Slowly Seb, Carlos, Kourtney, Howie, Ricky, Nini, Ashlyn, Natalie, and Big Red walked out the door. They ren outside, and circled them.

They started clapping and cheering, then the pair pulled away shocked, and startled.

" What the heck, you guys ?". EJ said.

" Finally you guys". Ashlyn said, hugging EJ and then hugging Gina.

EJ and Gina laughed at everyone's reactions.

EJ hugged Gina and held her close. Everyone watched them 

" You guys as a senior if you don't mind I'd like to have a senior moment ? ". EJ said.

" Go right ahead". Ricky said.

" Get lost and leave me and my girl alone". EJ said, laughing.

Everyone laughed

" Ok, y'all let's go back inside before the lovebirds attack us". Kourtney said.

They all went back inside, leaving the lovebirds alone.

EJ held her tightly in his arms and stroked her cheek. Gina wrapped her arms tightly around his waist, looking up at him smiling.

" Your girl huh?". Gina said.

" Yes my girl, will you be my girlfriend G ?". EJ said, he lifted her chin up looking into her eyes.

Gina placed both her hands on each side of his cheeks, stood on her tiptoes, and kissed him 

EJ kissed back. After a few seconds, they pulled away.

" Does that answer your question ?". Gina asked giggling.

" Hmmm ?". EJ said, pretending to think.

Gina giggled, and peck his cheek.

" Now it does". EJ said, smiling.

" Now I have a question for you Mr. Casewell ". Gina said. 

" Yes Miss.Porter, go right ahead". EJ said.

" I'll be your girlfriend if you'll be my boyfriend ?". Gina said.

" Of course I will be". EJ said, kissing her again.

They pulled away both smiling, and hand in hand went back inside. They sat back down with everyone, sitting very close to each other smiling. Everyone smiled at them, and Gina rested her head on EJ's shoulder. EJ kissed the top of her head. 

They all enjoyed their time together for the rest of the night, celebrating the opening night, and celebrating the new lovebirds EJ and Gina.