Mia's Bedtime Song - EJ and Gina

- EJ and Gina are married and have a 5-year-old daughter Mia Ashlyn Casewell

EJ and Gina walked into their daughter's room, smiling at the sight. She was standing by the bottom of her bed, saying goodnight to all her stuffed animals that she had lined up.

" Mia bedtime baby". Gina said as she and EJ walked to Mia's bed.

Mia was in her  PJ's, she jumped on her bed and laid down. EJ went to one side of her bed, and Gina went to the other. They both leaned down and tucked her in.

" Do you want mommy and me to sing you a song or tell you a story, princess ?". EJ asked Mia.

" Song please". Mia said as she looked at her parents with a puppy dog face.

Gina and EJ laugh at their daughter. Gina leaned down and kissed her cheek. 

" Mia,  where did you learned that look?". EJ asked as he kissed the top of her head.

" From mommy. Mia said, pointing to Gina.

EJ looked at Gina and laughed.

" Ok song time". Gina said, trying to change the subject and holding back a laugh.

" Lay down monkey". EJ  said. 

" Daddy  I'm not a monkey". Mia said.

EJ and Gina laughed.

" Yes you are, my monkey now lay down". EJ said.

Mia laid down

E: If this was forever

E: What could be better

E: We already proved it was 

G: But in 2,123 hours 

E & G: A bend in the universe 

G: It's gonna make everything in our whole world change 

E: It's all changing 

G: And you know that where we are 

E: Where we are 

E & G: Will never be the same 

E & G: Right here, right now ( right now) 

G: Tomorrow can wait for some other day to be

E: To be 

E: But right now there's you and me 

G: You and me

E: You and me 

G: Oh you and me 

E & G: But right now there's you and me 

As soon as they finished, they looked down at Mia. Mia looked up at her parents, smiling at them both.

" Did you like that baby ?". Gina asked.

" Yes". Mia said.

" Guess what time is it now ?". EJ asked Mia.

" Bedtime". Mia said.

" Yes, ma'am". Gina said.

Mia sat up grabbed one of her stuffed animals, and then laid back down.  She grabbed her stuffed lion. 

EJ and Gina both stood up, grabbing both sides of her blanket they tucked her in.

" Night baby". Gina said, leaning down to kiss her forehead

" Night my sweet girl". EJ said, leaning down kissing her cheek.

" Night Mia we love you". Gina said as she and EJ stood up walking towards the door.

" Hey mommy?". Mia said.

" Yes Mia". Gina said.

" Don't pour anything on daddy's head again, ok?". Mia said, laughing.

EJ and Gina burst out laughing.

" How did you hear about that?". Gina asked. 

" From Uncle Ricky, Uncle Big Red, and Auntie Ashlyn". Mia said.

" Ok Mia, I promise no more spilling anything on daddy's head". Gina said.

" Good Mommy ". Mia said.

" Night night baby," EJ said, as he and Gina walked out of the room.

" Night mommy, night daddy". Mia said.

Gina turned on the night light and closed the door behind them. 

As soon as Gina closed the door, she turned and around and looked at EJ.

EJ had a big smile on his face. 

" What are you smiling about ?". Gina asked.

" Because you just promised Mia you'll never pour anything on me again". EJ said.

Gina smacks herself in the face.

" I married a goof". Gina said laughing

EJ walked in front of her and pulled her into his arms. 

" Yeah but you love the goof, don't you ?". EJ asked.

Gina pretended to think for a minute.

"Hey". EJ said, pretending to b offended. 

Gina giggled and stood on her tiptoes, wrapping her arm's around EJ's neck. She leaned in and kissed him.

EJ kissed her back. A few seconds later, they pulled away.

" I love you". Gina said, resting her head on his shoulders, and her arms now wrapped around his waist.

" I love you more". EJ said.

" You tired babe ?". EJ asked, rubbing her back gently.

"Yea". Gina said softly.

" Come on let's go to bed". EJ said.

Gina came to pull away, but EJ stopped her. 

He picked her up bridal style and carried her to their room. When they got to their room he gently set her down on the bed. He pulled out the covers, and then Gina crawled under them. EJ changed and then got into bed too.

EJ laid down and wrapped his arms around Gina. Gina rested her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around him. They laid in comfortable silence.

" Goodnight baby, I love you". Ej said as he leaned down and kissed her lips.

" I love you too, night". Gina said and then kissed him back.

They pulled away and fell asleep in each other's arms.