Breathe Ashlyn - EJ And Ashlyn

A/N : Panic Attack Warrning

" Okay my wonderful children, where is our Belle? the curtains go up in 30 minutes. We cannot start the show without Belle". Ms.Jenn said as she started to worry.

" Ladies is she in the girl's dressing room ?". Ms.Jenn asked, all the girls.

" No Ms. Jenn, no one was in there when I went to go turn off the lights". Natalie said.

" Ms. Jenn, I haven't seen Ashlyn since pre-show notes". EJ said as he started to worry about his cousin.

" Okay everyone here's the plan. Nini, you go check the costume room, Ricky you go check the props room. Gina and Kourtney, you go check the 2nd floor, Carlos and Seb you go check the 3rd floor. I will check this floor and the front of the house. EJ go check outside, everyone else check wherever you can think or help get things in place". Ms. Jenn said.

" Yes, Ms. Jenn". Everyone said.

" You guys, please find my cousin". EJ said.

Seb patted EJ's shoulder. " Don't worry EJ, we will find her". Seb said, smiling.

" She's never been the type that would run off, that's why I'm worried. EJ said.

Everyone went to go look for Ashlyn.

Big Red was in the corner on his phone, not noticing what was going on around him. EJ saw him and went over to him.

" Dude my cousin who is_ also known as your girlfriend is missing. Please get off your phone, and help find her". EJ said.

" On it". Big Red said, putting his phone away then running into the halls.

EJ was just about to leave the room to go look outside when suddenly Ricky and Nini approached him at the same time.

" Any luck ?". EJ asked.

" Nope". Nini said.

" Sorry dude". Ricky said.

" Did you looked outside yet ?". Nini asked.

" No, but I have an idea of where she might be". EJ said, running out of the room.

" 20 minutes". Ricky shouted.

EJ ran up to the school's rooftop garden and relaxed a bit when he saw Ashlyn sitting on the bench. Her head was down.

EJ walked over to her and kneeled in front of her.

" Ash?". EJ said, quietly.

Ashlyn lifted her head and looked her cousin in the eyes.

EJ noticed the fear on her face.

" Everyones looking for you Ash, what's going on ?". EJ asked, softly.

" Jitters". Ashlyn said as small tears began to roll down her face.

EJ grabbed both her hands in his.

" Hey Ashlyn, look at me". EJ said.

she looked at him.

" It's okay to be nervous". EJ said, rubbing her hands.

Ashlyn began to breathe heavily, EJ was worried that she was going to have a panic attack.

EJ quickly stood up, and he helped Ashlyn stand up. He quickly pulled her into a hug.

" Shh, shh, Ash your ok I promise. It's just me, it's just me Ash your cousin. Your safe Ash I promise". EJ whispered and continued to rub her back.

After a few minutes EJ pulled back, he helped Ashlyn sit back down. He kneeled in front of her again, and he grabbed her hands in his again.

" Breathe Ash, breathe". EJ said.