Covering up a murder

Vivian had it all set really fully as Mineta is starting to be a pain in the ass. He was making the girls including herself, Ochaco, Momo and Tsu-chan uncomfortable with him making her to know that Ashido, Hagakure and Jirou don't like him either really.

Bakugou unleashed a good large explosion onto Mineta killing him on the spot behind main school building as Bakugou, Kirishima, Ashido, Jirou, Kaminari and Hanta to be fully shocked as they try to process what had happened really.

Jirou checks for a heart beat and finds none making all to freak out as Bakugou is having a hard time fully handling what just happened as he just killed someone making him to look down to his hands in pure shock as he can't fully believe what happened.

"Bakugou, you ACTUALLY killed him!" Kirishima said as she looks shocked done at Mineta's corpse.

"Ohmygod! What do we do?!" Jirou said as she is looking too shocked to say anything else really.

Ohmygod! Ohmygod!" Kaminari said as he is looking shocked really.

"What do we do?! We're fucked!" Hanta said as he looks scared for life really.

"I'M TOO PRETTY TO GO TO JAIL!" Ashido cries as she can't go to jail! She'll be raped really if she goes to jail!

"I-I just... I didn't... I.." Bakugou was in shocked as now that he killed someone... He can now fully understand that saying "die" and "I'll kill you" is not a good thing really.

"Kacchan, bruv, relax. O.K, guys. We're doing this again." Vivian had called out to her squad as the Bakusquad was confused.

"Again?" Jirou asked as Tenya shows up with his phone out.

"Do not fear! I will sort out the alibis." Ochaco shows up from behind Tenya.

"I'll go check the cameras! See if we have any witnesses." Kaminari was the only one brave enough to ask.

"W-What are you going to do if we have witnesses?" She gave a calm smile before she went dark and scary.

"I'll just gonna have to fucking deal with them, aren't I?" She had a wooden baseball bat with her as both Tsu-chan and Hitoshi cover Mineta's body with a blanket that Momo made for them.

"What... What's happening right now?" Kirishima asked as she looks to every member of the Dekusqiad.

"Vivian, I'll go get the acid we used last time." Shoto said as he shows up making Vivian to think about it.

"Mm, I don't think we should. We almost got caught last time and I don't want them to make any correlations." Vivian said as she place gloves on her hands as Shoto thinks that's true really as they don't need that especially after what they did to Stain really. They almost got fully caught really.

"De... Deku?" Bakugou asked with one eye brow rosed up as he is really confused to what is going on here.

"Kacchan, guys... I think you should go home. No offense- I just think that- in this process, you'll get in our way." Vivian said as she finished tieing up her hair to get it out of the way.

"Did Deku just tell us to go home so she can cover up a murder?" Jirou asked both shocked and confused.

"She doesn't need to tell me twice! I'm out of here." Kaminari said as he bolts with the other five really closely behind him really. Vivian fully picked Mineta's body up and then proceeded to remove the clothing, shaved him butt naked, she had then proceeded to cut the flesh off.

She made sure to separate the muscle and skin tissues and got the fat removed as well, too before she had proceeded to cook the organs and lef them out to cool before she did the same with the flesh and muscles. The fat was used as kindle to start the fire.

Shoto made the fire while Momo and the others got sticks to use to keep the fire going with. Vivian then proceeded to turn the bones into powder and then went to any area where there is lots of wild dogs and hanged the meat and organs up high.

The bone powder was hanged up as well making them to leave the area as the muscles were also hanging making no one to see them as the cover up is a success really. It was a Friday and they went partying with Midnight, Miruko and Lt. Mountain.

They all had fun and they were all personally invited to the party making them to have fun before becoming dropped off at the dormitory really. They had more fun and for once, no strangers were in the bed with any of the Dekusquad members really.