Summer Camp part 2

Vivian was heartbroken and she can't believe that he had dumped her on a text message making her to hate this as she can't keep even a single boyfriend or girlfriend ever since the abuse of her very first boyfriend or girlfriend. She can't stand it at all making her to feel like she's shit.

"heart ❤ been broke 💔 so 😔 many 😩 times ⏲ i-i-i 🤬 dunno 😖 what 🙁 to ✌ believe 😥." Aizawa had given her a talk making him to just figure it out and how bad it was as she just needs some breaks to let herself calm down and for her to breath properly.

It was making her to lean into him as she thanked him for the advice. Kota helped keep her mind off of it while Bakugou had Kirishima in a shared bath to keep an eye on her really. Kirishima falls asleep when he has his hands warm and holds him like a teddy bear making dear Vivian to have blackmail pictures on him really as Kota joins in a bit really.

Vivian laughs when Bakugou fully shouts at him as he bolts with the twenty cameras around his neck as Bakugou chases him and poor Kirishima had to watch since she can't run really. Vivian acts as Kota's human shield making him to stop and glare at Kota.

Mandalay calms the situation and asked for the cameras politely making Kota to give them up to her. Pixie-Bob printed them all out for them making Mandalay to be very shocked as Kirishima freaks at the pictures making Bakugou to be outraged by this really.

Vivian laughs as Pixie-Bob is her number one cat girl making her to chuckle as this is fun really. Poor Aizawa wasn't paid enough for this shit really. Kirishima had to kiss Bakugou to calm him down really. Bakugou managed to hold it in really.

'I ain't fucking her when she's fully fucking pregnant.' He thinks as he picks her up and walks back to their cabin making him to get a bit of a work out from carrying her really. Vivian kept it to herself as Kirishima would have hit him in the head for that comment really.

Aizawa wonders how Kirishima got use to this as it seems Bakuogu is using her right now for training which Bakugou denials about it while blushing making her to fully warn him that he's sleeping on the floor tonight making him to shiver as that's a cruel punishment really.

Vivian chuckles as Aizawa shivers  at that punishment really as it's more cruel than sleeping on the couch really. He is not going to get even involved with that really as he knows better than to do that really. He just wished they knew how many is inside of her really.

Bakugou is going to be fully going to be tired with her really from the baby once they get into this world really. Bakugou is going to be needing a lot of help really for this as he can't handle this alone which the Bakusquad is going to help him and Kirishima out.

Vivian figures a dormitory with a nursery making it easier for the two which Nezu agrees with. It was night time and Bakugou stays with Kirishima at camp which was allowed as Vivian gave her squad permission to permanently kill really.

"And that's if you see anyone fully who's not part of class 1-A and 1-B. Be careful." They agreed as they went into the forest and Vivian sensed the danger the moment she entered the forest as she kept her toes up to keep safe from anything out there really.

The Dekusquad knows to watch out for intruders really as they need to protect others from any kind of trouble really. Vivian heard Kota's screams and bolts fast on her wings and kicks the man away as she hides her wings faster really.

Kota saw her and hugs her as she keeps him from facing the man and she shot him with a powerful tranquilizer making him to die if not giving the reverser in four hours making her to carry both him and the man as she gets back to camp where she had Bakugou guard him.

Vivian ties the man up with two unbreakable ropes making him to not be able to get away really. She went back out and she saw Ochaco and Tsu-chan making out with a villain. She sighs and coughs to get their attention which works really.

"Deku-chan!/Vivian, kero!"

"Your leader... Right?" The girl asked.

"Yes." Vivian just sighs once more.

"You hurt them on any dates, I kill you. I'm serious. I will kill you." She said before she left making the girl to whimper in fear cause she knows that girl, that Vivian is willing to kill for her friends really which both said she would and will do so really.

"Remind me to never tick her off or get onto her bad side." She said with anime tears going down her face. Both agreed with her on that one fully really. Vivian saw Shoto fighting a blue flame fire Quirk user making her to see that her training is paying off.

Especially when it's Dabi who is using this time to see how far Shoto has gotten really which he doesn't mind really. Vivian saw Tenya against someone who has a Teeth Quirk making her to hand a gun and he fires making the guy dead really.

Vivian saw Hitoshi is with a high schooler who has a Gas Quirk making him to have him under his brainwashing Quirk and got him to stop releasing his gas which works and then he got them tied up without his equipment really.

Momo delt with the Nomus and killed them making many to be safe. Vivian saw a man with a  mask and she knocks him out before tieing up his hands to keep him from doing anything really. She then saw a man who can fully make copies of himself.

He then has them fully just make themselves looking like someone else making her to hate this and knocks the original one out and kills the others making her to tie his hands and takes him back to camp with mask man. Shoto did lose, but he did great really.

"I let him go."

"Good. I like him, but not romantic really. He's a good teacher to you." Ochaco and Tsu-chan let their new shared girlfriend free really which Vivian didn't ask about. Tenya was dragging the dead man as Momo has a wagging with the Nomus inside that Tenya was pulling behind him.

Plus Hitoshi had teo more with him making Aizawa to be pleased with their actions as Mandalay had to have e everyone come back to camp really, but they didn't think this would ha w happened at all really with the Dekusquad as Mandalay hugs Kota happy he's fully safe really.

"Good job, Dekusquad. And Midoriya, do you have the very reverser on hand?" Vivian shot him with it and he woke up fast.

"DAMNNA IT! WHERE'S BAKUGOU KATSUKI?!" Kirishima looks pissed and she had a dangerously looking look on her face as Momo just fully made her a metal bat. She swanged that bat and knocked out six teeth and cracked four making her to then hit him in the right eye.

Bakugou hugs her as Aizawa takes the bat from her as she looks fully better from that really as the man is knocked out which is want she wanted. Kirishima was then fully pushed into Aizawa's arms as Bakugou was kiddnapped in front of them all.

The mask man and the copy man plus the two others; one looking like a masculine looking woman and a lizard man looking like Stain with the mask over his eyes and the swords really. Vivian wasn't fully pleased and she calms poor Kirishima down before she was tucked in.

Kota stayed with her as the whole Dekusquad left camp with a note making Aizawa to sigh as he can't control them since they had fully planned this ahead of time which begs the question of how strong they are really. All Might was fully warned about this.

"Thanks, Aizawa-kun! I'll keep an eye out for the seven of them really! Get the children checked out first and then back to school asap! I'll get young Bakugou back! Young Kirishima must be very worried sick about him!"

"Yes and Kota, Mandalay's cousin is keeping her company."

"Got it! Take care of your children! Make sure Vlad King does the same! Who knows what they had inhaled out there!" Aizawa took it seriously and he agrees before hanging up and shouts new orders as he had the two classes checked out in a hospital asap.

'Glad for the warning, but... I don't like the way Kirishima is right now. I hope she'll be alright really.' Aizawa thinks as he gets everyone to the hospital and then it's off to school for protection really.