Last Friday Night 2

Vivian, Tenya, Ochaco, Shoto, Momo, Hitoshi and Tsu-chan have a lot of pounding in their heads from the four parties that they were fully 'invited' to making the seven to have a hard time getting out of bed making Vivian to look into the bed.

"There's a stranger in my bed." Vivian sings as it always helps them out really to sing this song every Saturday morning really.

"There's a pounding in my head." Ochaco sings as she was on the second normal couch that Vivian got for the place really.

"Glitter all over the room." Hitoshi and Tsu-chan sings as they look around the room making them both to know that it's going to really hard cleaning up all of the glitter fully today making them to have anime tears coming down their faces.

"Pink flamingos in the pool." Tenya sings as he looks into their private pool where there is more alive pink flamingos trapped in the pool really.

"I smell like a minibar
DJ's passed out in the yard
Barbies on the barbeque." Momo sings as she drags the DJ into the dorm and into another dorm floors below them really again and then went to take a shower, but Shoto was looking at himself in the mirror.

"This a hickey or a bruise?" Momo and Shoto blushes as they know they lost it last night and Vivian shows an empty box of fifteen condoms that she made for them to use that is twice as strong really making them both to go shower together really.

Even Ochaco and Tsu-chan has them meaning their new shared girlfriend has joined them at least in the last party and had fun with them. Vivian saw her in bed with Ochaco and she didn't bitch at her as all three when aroused, has a dick.

'Figures she wanted us to have a family really.' All three think as Himiko left and went back to the L.O.V really. After cleaning up the dorm of the glitter and taking a shower each, they checked online and saw lots of pictures they were posted from the four parties they went to making everyone to look shocked really as this is not going to be a good thing.

"Pictures of last night ended up online
We're screwed, oh well
It's a blacked out blur, but we're pretty sure it ruled." Everyone sings as they saw a comment from one Pro-Heroine by their Hero name, Bubble Girl.

'Invite me next time please! 😭' Only one word fits that sentence fully really.

'Damn.' She was impressed with them and she did asked if she can come next time making them to be shocked, but they messaged her privately that she can join them really making her to thank them and that she'll bring a friend along as well, too.

"Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed, but I forgot." Ochaco sings the last part to Tsu-chan before a picture of it was posted making many to hate it and that Tsu-chan was ugly making Bubble Girl to shout at them about it and if they can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

"Glad for that really, kero. This is the hundredth time, kero." Tsu-chan said as she felt relieved by those actions of Bubble Girl really.

"Agreed." Everyone said as they got ready for school and left the dorms after warning a security guard about the man Momo found passed out and took him to an empty dormitory making him to thank them for letting him know again.

"Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar, so we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark, then had a ménage à trois