Prologue:Star Platinum

(Note:I'm probably going to twist and intertwine JJBA lore and RWBY lore so good luck)

Y/N is the eldest within the Xiao long children.

Then they changed his name to Rose, he doesn't really care about this whole family fiasco about divorces and junk but obviously he'll learn soon that family isn't always trustworthy and safe.

Poor Y/N was being beaten up by His own family, his own blood.

But Y/N doesn't really care, at first he's confused, second to ninth time, he's annoyed but once he reached the time he gets used to, he just normally fights back.

Tai:Y/N!!!, Make dinner, Now.

Y/N then goes with a right hook into his face.

Y/N:hmm...

The girls then saw this, Yang's eyes were red, Y/N however was simply ignoring then by reading his dolphin documentary.

He dodges all of Yang's blinded rage hits and kicks her in the stomach.

Y/N:Yare yare daze...

Ruby then swiftly used her hood to blind him but alas, he just yeets her off.

Summer then was next, Y/N was used to this lifestyle.

Wake up, Get challenged, Beaten up, Beat them up, Eat anything at this point, Sleep, Sneak attack, Repeat.

The only one that never ever does something stupid and still cared about him is Qrow.

His mother?, He still loves her but is just wondering why she left...

However the Rose/ Xiao Long Family has finally broken his limit of tolerance.

Y/N was at the same position again, being challenged by his so called "Family"

They instead of charging against him, lured him, obviously at first Y/N knew this is a trick.

But Yang using Ember Celia pointing at his dolphin magazines immediately changed his mind.

He was chasing against the magazine until suddenly they caught him into their trap, placing him inside a big water tank filled with water.

Yang:Ha!!!, You want to be a fish, There your a fish now!!!

They just laughed, of course Y/N didn't really care, but this is the part of the origin story where the Main character being you snapped.

They then burned his magazine, Wallpapers and books.

Y/N was furious in the inside, but he can't get out of the tank, surprisingly he has a lot of oxygen to even be alive inside the tank.

But the oxygen didn't really stay with him for a long time, he was about to black out.

Until they did the worst sin someone can do to the point where any sin compared to the following event will look like a good thing.

They burned his Dolphin onesie.

His eyes were filled with hatred and suddenly ghost arms appeared at Y/N'S shoulders.

Doing his best to break free, the ghost arms punched once and shattered the whole tank, this has knocked out the entire family except for Y/N.

He then took advantage and Ran away.

But before running away, he had an idea, he should guilt trip them so they will suffer because they're the reason of his death.

He also is thinking about what are the hands that appeared at his shoulders.

He thinks about writing a letter and the hands magically appear.