Ch.6:Discovery...

Yang looked at Ozpin, Seeing the worry in his eyes, he was about to the biggest mistake of his life.

*CUE OP*

Ozpin:His name is Y/N Rose...

Yang then felt shock, her big brother was with her the whole time, but she knew her history with him, it wasn't really bright...

Infact, almost everyone in the Xiao long or Rose family has had dark history with Y/N, there's nothing really good except For Qrow.

Yang:Bro....

Yang then went back to Beacon.

As time passed, Y/N has been getting suspicion, he just has this feeling of betrayal without being betrayed yet.

Class is about to start, it's Ms. Goodwitch class, probably Y/N'S favorite time because of what he could do, brawl.

As Y/N just watches Cardin beat up Jaune he just thinks about how this class is superior to the others.

He doesn't really like port's class, does he even teach?

And Oobleck is fine but I'm already smart, I just need a diploma for marine life purposes.

Goodwitch however probably has the best class, and that class is to beat people up, or in this case so I won't be in trouble, enhance my skills so I could be a great future huntsman.

Hopefully there's marine life class, Y/N thought to himself.

Glynda:Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match.

Y/N:Yare yare daze

Fangirl#1:He did the thing!!!
Fangirl#2:Yeah,he sounds so hot!
Fangirl#3:I wonder what his member is like?
Fangirl#4:*High ass Moaning*

Y/N getting pissed already has to do it.

But then he realized he did the opposite, he turns them on.

Glynda:Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!

And that's how class has ended, well there's something good though after this class

My first marine life class.

Y/N then waits and sees his teacher, what a surprise.

Y/N:Jiji?!?!

Joseph: Whatever your thinking, I'm not the teacher.

Y/N:Oh, good, but if that's the case, why are you here?

Joseph:I don't want to make you feel blood thirsty but here we go.

Flashback...

Joseph was about to leave the school, knowing that he has already paid for the extra lessons for Jotaro but, as he was about to leave he overheard someone.