Ch.10: Realization

(A/N:The votes for forgiveness is 7 to 1 so for those who hate ruby or feel suspicion, I'm sorry but She's being forgiven,in an alternative universe, you would've chosen to not forgive her and I would have to use a different picture, Oh and Waifu vote between Blake and Selection is still on so hurry before I pick a winner...)

As days past, Y/N noticed, Ruby being distant from Yang, and other people, who knows what has happened to her

*CUE OP*

It's the vital festival today, there's alot of things going on, infact me and Kakyoin are part of the festival seeing as we beat people without aura.

Kakyoin:Y/N?

Y/N:Yeah?

Kakyoin:Is it just me or did you notice that ruby is acting strange?

Y/N:What do you mean?

Kakyoin:Well, first of all, she has gotten less and less happy I guess?

Y/N:Now that you've mentioned it, she has been feeling emotionless or distant.

I then saw Slut,Weiss, Pyrrha,Ren,Nora and Jaune along with a robot looking for someone.

Y/N:Yo.

Ren:Sup Y/N, have you seen Blake and Ruby?

Y/N:No?, Why?

Pyrrha:It's because someone had to be a Schnee.

Weiss:What does that even mean?!?!

Y/N:*sigh* it's called being a douche.

Weiss:Hey don't call me that, for a fact she has been working with the white fang.

Y/N:Wait, she's a White fang member?

Pyrrha:Yeah, she was.

Y/N:I can see why.

Weiss:So you agree?

Y/N:What?, No, the white fang used to be something nicer, they used to protest more than dealing it with their bloody hands, one day, the leader had to step down and the new higher ups has tainted the past of the white fang, making it known that the white fang is more of a anti racist killing cult.

Weiss:Wait... So your also a white fang?

Y/N:No, I'm just good at reading.

Y/N:And where's ruby?

Jaune:Oh, she said that she has to find Blake so she went going in.

Y/N:Hmm, I'll take note, Kakyoin?