Anime Opening and Ending.

Note:I'm going to do A reverse JOJO opening.

Bold=LYRICS
Normal=Events happening/Information

(Information:Basically the English song is the opening while the Japanese song is the Ending)

OP 1:

The start show Y/N growing up facing the back until he reached Jotaro Part 3 size, one side having happy memories of the crusaders and the other having him tormented and defending himself from his so called Family, then he points at you as SP punches the screen to create the title.

(In this case it's the title of my story)

Lost in a dream, finally it seems Emptiness and everlasting madness.

When this part plays, it shows Y/N stuck in a void, seeing visions of DIO and the people who abused him A.K.A his family, He wakes up from that nightmare

See the sadness grow, watching as we know, Long before our journey for the world.

Scene change as we now see Kakyoin,Y/N and Joseph looking at the graves of Avdol and Iggy, the clouds are yellow shaped like the dead and all of them are wearing tuxedos, giving them roses with Y/N giving a violet, A Grimm was about to destroy the grave until Y/N said the world or Star Platinum:The World.

Call for us, the power in all of us, so fay beyond the blackened sky tonight.

As SP uses time stop, the effect transitions into where Y/N is just in a roof looking at the night sky, as Kakyoin and [Insert Future Waifu here] Came to you and hugged you.

Glorious, forever more in us, we are victorious and so alive.

Y/N then gets up and he sees Joseph and Qrow waiting for them through the door, Y/N then smirks and as the door opened, another transition.

We'll all find our sacrifice tomorrow, our journey on towards a brighter day.

The transition shows them using their powers, like SP barraging or HG using his emeralds, while the sun rises.

Silent tears we left behind still so far away, across the endless sands.

Y/N then has a picture of the crusaders, shedding one tear before smiling, as he went to frame the said picture in his dorm.

Through the fields of our despair, Free for all eternity, we stand, yeah.

Kakyoin saw this and nodded, transition to the arena where they fight RWBY and JNPR, (when the song says Stand) they then summon SP and HG, while they charge at each other.

Rise above the universe tonight, Starchaser...

A white flash happens after they were about to collide, Then it shows Y/N in a void chasing a star beating up Grimm and White fang that gets in his way (when the song says tonight)

He leaps and catches the Star, continuously trying to beat it up

breaking and opening the star, a white flash happens and  it transitions you  into Y/N'S Room where we see the framed picture with another picture, this time Y/N'S friends from Beacon

breaking and opening the star, a white flash happens and it transitions you into Y/N'S Room where we see the framed picture with another picture, this time Y/N'S friends from Beacon.

(Song starts at 0:00 till 1:38 or 1:39)

ED 1:

Basically through the song it's just Y/N sitting at a rooftop until the sun sets, as Chapters progress, more characters will be added,that's until I change the ending.

Example: Say Y/N met CDRL and Befriended them, they would be with Y/N In the rooftop, they could be anywhere as long as it's in the rooftop, like they could lean on a door or lie down.

(Is the OP and ED good and yes I'll eventually make more of these)