Tiger

A/n - I don't know in detail about split personality nor do I have one so I don't know how they take over, I am just using my imagination.

If anyone of my readers has spilled personalities please don't get offended and correct me if I am wrong, I will edit the chapter and republish the chapter but please don't get offended.

The Bold will be Guk

Itlalic will be kookie

Normal will be Jungkook

This is to not make it confusing.

And thank you I changed the last question.

__________________________________

"Where is he?" Taehyung looked at the door but no one entered.

"I am here tiger" Taehyung had wide eyes as looked at Jungkook.

"I am Gukkie" Jungkook had a slight smile on his face.

"Ho-what-.." Taehyung couldn't form words, he was confused which made Guk sigh.

"I am one of his personalities just like Kookie. Kookie is a little but I am not, I am his angry, fierce, and super possessive side" Taehyung nodded processing the information.

"I am the one who made the gang when Jungkook was broken down" he glared at Taehyung who quickly looked down with a guilty face.

"Just don't hurt him again tiger" Taehyung looked at him when he the word 'tiger'

"I have met you before right? Because I was called tiger before by Jungkook if I am correct" Taehyung asked.

Guk nodded "Yes, you have met me but you thought it was your bunny" he gave a dry chuckle "There have been times when you have fucked me and not kook" Taehyung choked on air.

"Wh-what?!" he felt like he betrayed Jungkook.

"You can chill~ Because he knows about this and gave me permission for that" Guk rolled his eyes.

"He allowed me to fuck you?!" Guk nodded. 

Taehyung was like "How can he just?...."

"He knows my feelings for you and he knows your feeling for me too. Even though you never knew we met yet you liked me didn't you? The way he becomes a psycho" Taehyung nodded.

"The psycho one is me and not Kook" Taehyung's eyes were wide.

"So, when I said 'I fucking love it when you turn into a psycho' I used to indirectly tell I love you?" Guk nodded.

"You are Kookie's dadda, Kook's Taetae and my Tiger" Guk looked directly into Taehyung's eyes with a warning and possessiveness "I am the most possessive out of all three so whoever you touch other than our family will meet at the base" Taehyung gulped because the man in front of him was looking hot.

"Also, if you cheat then I will cut and shove the dick in your ass and then kill you with my bare hands" Guk went closer to him "You cannot cheat without our permission, got it?" Taehyung nodded.

Guk pecked his lips and smile "That's my tiger" that smile made Taehyung smile too.

"You can call me Gukkie and when you want to talk to me you can tell Kook to give me control or do something that provokes me" 

"Like?"

Guk pecked his lips and winked at him "I am giving the control to Kook, I am sleepy. Bye tiger, love you"

__________________________________

"So?"

"I never knew the psycho side was him" TaeKook nodded "No wonder you had a change in your personality" Jungkook giggled.

But suddenly he had a question in his mind.

"Taetae" Taehyung hummed and looked at Kook "Who do you like or love the most among us three?"