Angry Guk

The moment Taehyung and JiHope entered the room, Jimin locked the door and looked at Guk who was sitting on the couch and looking at them angrily whereas Taehyung kept the gift on the bed and went to the washroom, not wanting to meddle with angry Guk unless needed.

"What the fuck happened?!!" Guk asked while glaring at them.

"We don't know exactly, we weren't home but when we came we saw that uncle was fighting with some other gang people and we were just helping him," Jimin said.

"Where were you guys?!" Guk asked playing with his new gun.

"We all went to our bases for some work," Hoseok said.

"Everyone together?!" JiHope nodded. Guk threw the table upside down startling both of them.

Taehyung rushed out of the washroom in his sweatpants and saw the table of glass shattered on the floor, an angry Guk panting and JiHope scared. Taehyung signaled them to go out as he walked toward Guk, both nodded and left.

"Bun" Guk looked at Taehyung with angry eyes.

"He fucking planned it!!" Taehyung went to the door and locked it.

"What happened bun?" Taehyung said as he sat on the bed.

"All of them went to base together!! Suddenly?! When they came they saw him fighting!"

"Where was the security?" 

"I don't know and before I could ask them you threw them out," Guk said. Taehyung nodded.

"Get ready I mean wear a shirt" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows but nevertheless wore the shirt.

"Let's go" They both went downstairs.

They went downstairs and saw Rose bandaging Taeyeon's leg while the others were sitting around them. As soon as Jisoo saw them she was about to call them but Guk said "Where was the security when they attacked?!"

"They drugged the security," Taeyeon said.

Guk walked to Taeyeon and punched him hard shocking all "I don't have humans as security" 

"You fucking paid them!!" he was punching him and beating him.

"Jungkook stop!!" Jin said and was going towards but Taehyung stopped him "Let him hyung"

"But Tae-" Taehyung glared at him.

"JUNGUKK STOP!!" Rosē screamed and all turned at her even Guk stopped beating him.

'But his name is Jungkook unless he has DID like I suspected'  Taeyeon smirked at his thought.

Taeyeon suddenly started laughing suddenly.

"Are you going crazy? Oh, wait you are crazy" Guk punched him again.

"Guk where are Jungkook and Kookie?" everyone looked at him with wide eyes "My sources were correct you have DID" he laughed loudly which angered Guk more and he started beating him more.

Taehyung ran to them and tried to separate them "LEAVE ME!! I WILL KILL HIM TODAY!!"

"Bun, stop it," Taehyung said in the calmest voice.

"JUST LIKE YOU STOPPED FIVE YEARS AGO??!! WHEN BOTH OF YOU DID ALL THOSE THINGS TO ME AND KOOK!!" Worry and guilt came on Taehyung's face but he ignored them and held Guk tightly.

He signaled Jin and Namjoon to hold Taeyeon as he held Guk back and pulled him in a hug. Guk was still breathing heavily out of anger and thrashing around but Taehyug wasn't leaving him.

After Guk calmed down, he pushed Taehyung and glared at him and then at Taeyeon.

"Bun..."

"Don't come near me!! YOU SAVED HIM AGAIN!! THIS TIME YOU KNEW WHAT HE DID TO ME!! STILL, YOU SAVED ME!! You made another mistake, Tiger, once again you saved him and neglected me!" Guk said as he was stepping back.

"I saved him because he doesn't deserve an easy death!! He should be tortured to death Bun that's why I saved him!!" Taehyung said as he walked towards Guk who huffed.

"Neither do you deserve my no our love Tiger, YOU FUCKING FORCED HIM WHEN HE DENIED!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASONS WHY HE BECAME SO WEAK!! YOU LEFT HIM WHEN HE NEEDED YOU THE MOST!! YOU FORCED HIM WHEN HE SAID NO!! YOU ABUSED HIM!!" everyone was shocked at Guk's words and looked at Taehyung who had his head hung low with guilt.