Kabanata 9

Kabanata 9

Dream

"Neil-"

"You mentioned that my mother is your life! You said that she's your all...your world. But why does it seems like your skipping the part of your mistakes?!" I boomed enormously when I can't handle my anger and frustrations anymore.

Mariin naman siyang pumikit at mabilis na tumayo mula sa kaniyang kinauupuan. Habol ko ang aking hininga nang talikuran niya ako at tunguhin ang parte ng kaniyang opisina kung saan tanaw ang kalakhan ng syudad.

I stood up from my sit to stalk him. Nakatalikod siya sa akin ngayon at nakapamewang na tinatanaw ang nagtatayugang establisyemento sa likod ng babasaging pader.

Ramdam ko ang pagtitimpi niya at pag-iisip sa mga nais at dapat niyang sabihin sa akin ngayon. I was already hooked earlier. I already believe him but when I assess my situation and his situation at that particular moment, I think he's missing the part where all of this is rooting in. His mistakes were the reason why my Mom cheat on him.

Did she really cheat? Or he was just deceiving me.

"Sabihin mo sa akin ang totoo, Pa. Tell me what's the score between you and my real mother. Is she really mean to you a lot? Is she really is your world like you were saying or she's far from being that? If you're scared that you might hurt my feelings and by sugarcoating everything you confess to me keeps me safe. I won't take that shit like your best armor." I wielded with my stern voice.

Nakita ko naman kung paanong tumaas baba ang kaniyang balikat. It's moving as if he's getting a hard time in breathing and controlling everything under his control.

"I'm sorry if you think that I told an untruth...that I'm lying but I'm not. I indeed loved your mother. I fell in love with her but at the wrong time and situation. It was the mistake I would still choose to make even-"

"Even you're a married man. Is that it?" I finished his line diminishedly.

The way he said it to me. Pinapaikot niya lang ang mga salita niya. He is just fabricating the fact that it was indeed his fault from the very beginning. And I can already conclude everything that happens in my head.

"Yes, because your mother is the comfort-" I cutted him off once again.

"What the fuck, Pa! She's the comfort in your bed. Not the other way around that she cheated on you!"

Hinarap naman na niya ako sa pagkakataong ito. Ang mga mata niya ay seryoso at malalim. His lips were half parted while his chest raise like he's having a hard time breathing.

"No, she's not. Listen to me first Neil Irish-"

"Why would I listen to you if you are just fabricating everything to me?! Mas lalo niyo lang sinisira ang imahe niyo sa akin hindi lang bilang isang ama sa akin kun'di pati bilang isang tao! How could I get to believe you if in yourself alone you're already lying!" I shook my head in disappointment to him.

Mabagal akong umiling iling habang ang mga labi ko ay mariing nakatimpi. My jaw was moving in ample resentment. Nababahala naman ang mga mata niyang nakatitig sa akin ngayon. His eyes were in bloodshot as the veins on his forehead showed this time.

"I was expecting to hear the truth from you. And I'm believing that after I listen to everything you will say, I'll finally figure out what my whole being is. But then I guess, I expect a lot from you, Pa... Aalis na ako. Hindi ko inasahang ganitong klaseng usapan pala ang kaya niyong ibigay sa akin." Matabang at walang buhay kong sinabi.