2

Not updating... I know I am an idiot...

Nothing here. Bye...

.

.

.

.

.

There is nothing! Blank pages! Bye.

You still here?! Go eat some cookies...

Bye

"...destroyed the whole house, ashes when they found the place! Not a single..."

She shifted to her side, felt the soft bed sheets slip off her slowly but somebody lifted it to her chest again.

"...somebody obviously had it out for the Couffaines..."

The headache came a moment later, her head felt like a fragile nail being constantly hammered. She shut her eyes tight in an attempt to lessen it.

"...every single one of them, dead..."

She groaned in annoyance, the voices were making the pain worse. Her hand made its way to her forehead.

"...and the fire hadn't chased after her or Alya. That doesn't look—"

"Will everyone please just shut up!" she growled, unable to stand the noise any longer. She slowly lifted her heavy lids and adjusted her eyes to the light. She was in the hospital. The people surrounding her all seemed to have frozen at the sound of her irritated voice.

"Miss Dupain Cheng, I trust you've rested well?" A voice came from the foot of her bed. She remembered the man as Mr. Alasdair Worden, Head of the Council of Security house.

"Obviously not," she snapped angrily, as she felt another searing pain attack her head. "My head..."

"Do you know how to cast and control Fiendfyre?" said someone to her right. The said woman was wearing a dark purple dress and there was a stern look on her face, she sort of reminded Marinette of her Chemistry teacher.

"W-what?" She tried to get up from but someone immediately pushed her down to the bed again.

Fiendfyre? That was awfully dark art right there. Why would someone even ask her such a question?