introduction

nova eilish baird o'connell

yes that's right i'm billie eilish's little sister but i'd personally prefer to be known as my own person.

all i hear about is how i look like her when she was younger and i don't wanna say i hate it but i do, she doesn't deserve to be compared to me.

we are nothing alike, i'm just an ugly person in general and she honestly is the kindest person on this entire planet.

i do love my sister, we are honestly really close but her and finneas get on much better than we do.

infact it's funny to me that claudia and i get on better than i do with either of my siblings.

however being fifteen doesn't mean that my life is easy, infact my life right now is just confusing.

one minute i'm absolutely fine and the next my whole world has fallen apart and nothing is going right but i suppose that just a part of growing up.

there's not much to know about me, i like music just like most of my family but my favourite thing in the world are animals, especially dogs.

my body is practically fucked, i have functional neurological disorder due to something that happened to me when i was younger.

although as you will see, i am very blessed when it comes to my family and they do their best to look after me.

anyway welcome to my life, i hope you enjoy it because i most certainly don't!