21

After having a quick dinner with Bailey and Kaili, I was all packed up and ready to go. The minute I told them I was going over to Zavian's they turned into little high school girls. Squealing and jumping all over. Apparently not many people had been to Zavian's home and somehow that made me feel very special.

Zavian had texted me the location and also to bag enough for two nights. In my head I knew it was just for to night and I'd be back home by Sunday afternoon. So, I did as he told me. Packed some light lounging wear and my girl necessity. Some intuition told me to pack some less casual clothes in case I happened to find myself there on Monday morning. After putting on my sandals I felt ready to leave.

Kaili made kissing sounds as I walked into the living room. "Someone looks ready to go get some diiiccckkk!" she exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "I am not going to sleep with him." I tried to convince not only her but myself. With all the sexual tension that happened at the beach, I doubted I was going to his place to eat and swap stories.

"Make sure you use protection young lady." Bailey said sternly, "We are not ready to be godmothers just yet."

I grumbled with annoyance under my breathe as I left the apartment. There was an uber already waiting for me when I walked from the building. The drive was quiet with slow music playing in the car. Luckily, I got a driver who wasn't much into conversation, just how I loved it. The buildings and various apartment building I had grown accustomed to begun fading into the distance. Bigger, beautiful homes filled the streets. The beach wasn't a distance away. Most house sat right by the beach. Some part of me thought that Zavian lived in a penthouse bachelor part.

I was surprised when the car stopped before an absolutely breathe-taking Spanish style house. After thanking my driver for the pleasant drive, I exited the car to stand before a big black gate. I punched the digits Zavian had text me to open the gate. The doors opened up to splendid house, even under the evening sun it gleamed with radiance. The grass was well cut with a small gravelled path leading to the front door. There was a small parking lot, big enough for two cars at the far-right end of the house.

As I was walking towards the house, Zavian walked out in grey sweatpants which were riding dangerously low on his hips. His chest was out in the open for me to shamelessly stare at. He leaned on the door with his obvious smirk on his face.

"Will you just stand there with that obnoxious smirk of yours or will you invite me in?" I questioned with a playful anger.

He pulled me into a hug, taking my bag from me. "You're welcome to my home, I guess. You took so long to come, I thought you'd changed your mind." He stated. His expression showing just how much he was worried that I wasn't coming.

I reached on my tiptoes to place a kiss on his cheek surprising not him but also myself. "Aaaww does someone care that much about poor old me." I mocked him as we stepped into the house.

"Don't make me kick you out Martins." He retorted.

"As if you can."

Everything I thought his place could look like was absolutely wrong. The living room was a partial opening floor plan. The grey suede L-shaped sofa sat on top of furry cream carpet before a big fireplace with a tv perched on top of it. There was a steel wall cabinet filled with various house décor items and photo frames. The big windows were bare of curtains allowing the sun to stream into the room. The kitchen area, which was separated by a half wall from the living room, was completely open leading to the backyard. The dining room area was just a few steps from the kitchen under a clear glass roof. There were three bar stools by the open wall.

I went down the small steps into the living room still at awe. "You have a really beautiful home Brooklyn." I complimented. The tiling of the house was just unique. It wasn't your ordinary glassy tiles but grey-black brick tiles with white tiny white pattern in the middle.