triple assassin: jung jaehyun

Deciding that it was best to go on my own way, I quietly slipped away from the rest. I had no idea where Jung Jaehyun was or how to get his signature. I reread the email, finally logging into the database to see that my own student profile was put up.

While walking, I heard a small voice. Ignoring it, I continued to walk when a hand touched my back—Eight hands, actually. I jolted up, whipping my head around to see that it was a child. He looked around six-year-old and on each side of his body, he had four arms. Eight in total.

It was normal to see aliens around and I was used to it, the young alien breaking into a smile. His eyes were silver, switching between opaline and looking holo. His head was bald and without hair.

"Hello," I greeted and he raised all eight of his hands to bring them together. Palms crossed and thumbs hooked. I realized he was making a butterfly with all his hands. He began to flutter his fingers.

"Nabi, Nabi, Nabi," he said to me and I smiled, nodding. He was making my signature move, the move that I would always do to the camera whenever I was able to kill someone. "Nabi, Nabi, Nabi."

"Yes, that's me." I smiled. "Do you work here?"

"No." The alien shook his head. "Visiting my cousin. Tyong."

"Tyong?" I asked, frowning. I was still not acquainted to everyone. "I have no idea who that is."

"Bubu?" he asked hopefully and I tilted my head at him, not knowing who that was. "Tyong! Tyong!"

"Tent!" Someone called out and I saw a man running down the hallway, the male bowing when he saw me. "Oh, new girl."

"Tyong!" the alien yelled, all eight hands in the air. "Nabi, Nabi, Nabi."

"I'm sorry," the man said to me. "My name is Taeyong." He looked at his cousin, the male speaking in Zenth. My ears perked up, unable to understand when Taeyong reached down to pick Tent-the-alien up. "He's visiting for a while. He came to watch the games."

Tent said something, his hands gripping Taeyong's shoulder when I noticed that Taeyong's eyes were like Tent. Soft silver, his pupils shifting to a beautiful holo then back to again.

"Your eyes," I began, Taeyong smiling. "Oh. That's why you're both cousins."

"From the alien side," Tent said, turning to Taeyong and murmuring something. Taeyong nodded, saying something back.

"You want to sit down with us for a while?" Taeyong offered and I raised an eyebrow. "Tent is a big fan and—"

Tent made another round of butterflies with his hands and I smiled. Taeyong lowered his voice, Tent beaming at me.

"I was wondering if you could give him your signature or something."

Sitting down with Tent and Taeyong was more comfortable than I thought, a paper placed in front of me as I drafted a letter for Tent who waited patiently.

"Tent is a cute name," I said, Tent nodding. His hands were still in butterflies, his legs shaking with anticipation.

"Short from Tentacles," the alien said and I raised an eyebrow. Very creative. "Tent from Tentacles."

"Oi, Tent!"

Taeyong looked up and I finished the letter just in time, giving it to Tent to who grabbed the letter with his first two hands to stare at my handwriting.

"Hi, Nabi." Nakamoto Yuta plopped down beside Tent, across from me and Taeyong.

"Nakamoto Yuta," I mused. "No need to introduce yourself, I heard enough about you."