Epilouge

One year later
Yelena's POV
I was so nervous. I loved Bucky with all my heart and I was going to marry him very soon. In just a few minutes, I was gonna walk down that aisle towards the love of my life.

I could just remember talking to Bucky a few months ago when he proposed. I was worried about our future together.

"I love you Bucky, and I want to marry you, but I can't have children. I wish I could, but..."

Bucky took my hands in his and shook his head.

"Yelena, I don't need to have kids with you to be happy. You are all I need. And if you want kids, we can always adopt." He said with a smile. I smiled back.

"Thanks Bucky. I can always count on you to be by my side. And yes, I will marry you." I replied as I stood on my tiptoes to give him a kiss on the lips.

Present Day
As the pastor instructed Bucky to kiss the bride, he pulled me into his arms and gave me a long kiss on the lips. As we pulled away, he took my hand in his and we ran down the aisle together.

Later on, at the reception, Bucky and I walked to the center of the dance floor and had our first dance together.

He spun me around and pulled me close to him. I smiled.

"Wow. You're an amazing dancer."

"Thanks. I mean, I haven't danced since 1945, but I guess I'm still pretty good."

"You could be dancing horribly. I just don't know because I can't dance." I muttered. Bucky smiled.

"What are you talking about? You're amazing." He teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Gee thanks. You're just being nice because we just got married. Give it ten years and you'll think my dancing is awful."

"Well, by then you'll know how to dance because I will have taught you how."

"I hope so. It'd be embarrassing if I never learned how to dance."

Bucky's POV
I watched as Yelena danced on the dance floor with Alexei. I wished that I could dance with my mother, but she had died years ago.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I thought about my mother. I missed her very much.

Melina walked over to me and held her hand out.

"Would you like to dance me?" She asked. I smiled. Melina reminded me of my mother.

I got up from my chair and walked to the dance floor. Yelena smiled as she watched me dance with Melina.

As the reception went on, Yelena and I danced together.

As a slow song began to play near the end, Yelena leaned her head on my shoulder and I leaned my head on hers.

"I'm glad Director Fury put us together. This day would never have happened if not for him." Yelena whispered. I smiled.

"Yeah. I don't think he thought we would end up together through this."

"You're probably right."

After the reception, we went on our honeymoon. We had decided on going to Hawaii.

I laid down next to Yelena and carefully wrapped my metal arm around her waist. She jumped slightly as I did so.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked. Yelena laughed.

"Your arm is cold. It startled me at first." She replied. I smiled and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"I love you Yelena."

"I love you too Bucky."

Yelena was my wife and I was gonna be with her till the end of the line.